Miracle Noodles

Options
I've been tempted to try them - I came across them on Amazon when I was purchasing my PB2 [Powdered Peanut Butter] and I was tempted to order some. I held off on placing my order for some feedback.

Replies

• betslyn
    betslyn Posts: 8
    Options
    How is that peanut butter - I just noticed it this morning when I was looking at the noodles
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I personally love the noodles- they are a lot like rice noodles, similar texture, almost no flavor. All you have to do is rinse them when they come out of the package and then heat/cook them however you want. I love them!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    yeah they're pretty good! especially if you're on a low carb diet and miss spag bol :P they have to cook them in a sauce though as they have no flavour
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    I LOVE these noodles! They are very siniliar to rice noodles. They take on the flavor of what you are cooking them with. I use the Shirataki noodles ( I believe they are the same) I buy them at Whole Foods for only $1.59 per bag. My whole family loves them (Hubby and 2 kids). I used them last night in an asian stirfry. VERY yummy!
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome guys, thanks for the feedback - I figured they'd really wouldn't have much flavor but of course theirs ways to change that so I wouldn't mind trying them out. THANKS!
  • MonolithTMA
    MonolithTMA Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I bought some (Not the Miracle Noodle brand, but another brand of Shirataki noodles, and surprised my fiance with spaghetti one night, which we hadn't had since beginning our lifestyle changes. Pretty tasty!
  • rosalee87
    Options
    I bought some (Not the Miracle Noodle brand, but another brand of Shirataki noodles, and surprised my fiance with spaghetti one night, which we hadn't had since beginning our lifestyle changes. Pretty tasty!

which brand was it?
  • MonolithTMA
    MonolithTMA Posts: 62 Member
    Options

which brand was it?

House Foods.

http://www.raisinrack.com/shop/product_view.asp?id=133894&StoreID=13T859V47NGF9N44EB2PFAB7J308BJT1&private_product=0
  • rosalee87
    Options

which brand was it?

House Foods.

http://www.raisinrack.com/shop/product_view.asp?id=133894&StoreID=13T859V47NGF9N44EB2PFAB7J308BJT1&private_product=0

AWESOME! Thanks!