down 30 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! What an amazing amount of work you have put into this in a very short period of time and it totally shows!

PS So what are you going to knit in your new smaller size to wear now? You need a hot mama tank or something! :wink: Cast on!

LMBO my hubby bought a knit bikini pattern for me while on our trip and well since he bought it I have no choice but to knit it up to model for him right :)

but yep I`m looking into some cute more fitting sweaters now :)
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    You look AWESOME! What an amazing amount of work you have put into this in a very short period of time and it totally shows!

PS So what are you going to knit in your new smaller size to wear now? You need a hot mama tank or something! :wink: Cast on!

LMBO my hubby bought a knit bikini pattern for me while on our trip and well since he bought it I have no choice but to knit it up to model for him right :)

No choice whatsoever. Bikini won't take long...you can have it done by Saturday night. ;-)
  • forsophia2009
    Options
    You're starting is about where I am now! This is very inspirational for me. I haven't worn a size 12 in such a long time, it almost feels impossible to get there. Thank you for sharing!! You look amazing :)
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You Look great!!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! and i love that dress :flowerforyou: you rock it girl!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW great job! Awesome transformation.. You look so so happy!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! I knew you could do it!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    thats fantastic - well done - you look awesome!
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    Great job
  • Chuck417
    Chuck417 Posts: 36
    Options
    Ahhhhh.....You must work out!! Nice Work sister!
  • stephyy4632
    Options
    thanks all :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Look how happy you are in the last pic. Congratuations you've earned the right to feel proud of yourself.:flowerforyou:
  • geicko
    geicko Posts: 151
    Options
    You look great ! and a lot happier :)

Great job !
  • stephyy4632
    Options
    thank you :) and yes I am much happier I can honestly say I was depressed up until I started doing this for me and it dose really show in the early pics
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!! I can't wait to celebrate my first 30... almost getting there 4 more pounds and I will be definitely posting something... keep up the good work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!