**Today was my second weight in &...

Options
I got really upset because my scale hadnt moved at all!!! I understand that it was the week of Christmas and that I just be very glad I didnt gain any weight but I honestly didnt go over my calories by every much at all!!! So I was so bummed out that I went to see my neice and nephewbecause they can always cheer me up! Well one of my nephews ended up losing my car keys which I have no spare to and have to go to work tomorrow-so I have to call the mazda dealership and pray that they have me an extra key made by 1pm!:explode: Well I got home and got on a cleaning rampage and thats when I got a little bit happier because myTOM just came! I dont think Ive been this happy about TOM since my husband and I thought that we maybe preggo when we werent trying-lol- I love kids and all but we had just sold our house and living with my mother-in-law inbetween!Well just thought Id share the good news with someone~:flowerforyou: :laugh:

Replies

• FloridaGatorGirl
    Options
    I got really upset because my scale hadnt moved at all!!! I understand that it was the week of Christmas and that I just be very glad I didnt gain any weight but I honestly didnt go over my calories by every much at all!!! So I was so bummed out that I went to see my neice and nephewbecause they can always cheer me up! Well one of my nephews ended up losing my car keys which I have no spare to and have to go to work tomorrow-so I have to call the mazda dealership and pray that they have me an extra key made by 1pm!:explode: Well I got home and got on a cleaning rampage and thats when I got a little bit happier because myTOM just came! I dont think Ive been this happy about TOM since my husband and I thought that we maybe preggo when we werent trying-lol- I love kids and all but we had just sold our house and living with my mother-in-law inbetween!Well just thought Id share the good news with someone~:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    Don't even worry about the scale...just keep on keeping on! A helpful hint is to not weigh everyday. Best to everyone!:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    sounds like the weight standstill mystery is over if you're hittin PMS time..:bigsmile: