Extra Calories..

Options
I have a bunch of extra calories today (1,109 to be exact), and I'm unsure if I should eat them or not. I'm not too hungry but I could eat a little something more. I slept in uber much this morning which pushed breakfast & lunch together and I worked out this afternoon, giving me an extra 600 calories.

Would should I do?

Thank you, in advance, for your help and I'm sorry if this question has been answered, I've had a heck of a day and am too beat to look through the different posts.

Replies

• plussized
    plussized Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of extra calories today (1,109 to be exact), and I'm unsure if I should eat them or not. I'm not too hungry but I could eat a little something more. I slept in uber much this morning which pushed breakfast & lunch together and I worked out this afternoon, giving me an extra 600 calories.

Would should I do?

Thank you, in advance, for your help and I'm sorry if this question has been answered, I've had a heck of a day and am too beat to look through the different posts.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    that seems like a lot of extra calories to have... did you at least eat 1200 today overall>?
  • plussized
    Options
    that seems like a lot of extra calories to have... did you at least eat 1200 today overall>?

yes, i ate 1700 or there abouts.

I normally, without a workout, get 2,170 calories a day.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    to be honest, i really wouldnt worry about eating more. if youre not hungry and feel satisfied, i would just not eat
  • plussized
    Options
    to be honest, i really wouldnt worry about eating more. if youre not hungry and feel satisfied, i would just not eat

ok, thank you ;)