What is your passion in exercises?

Options
2»

Replies

• istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I love YRG (yrgfitness.com it's Yoga with dynamic resistance also has some pilates and martial arts in it), HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), circuit training, martical arts, Insanity, running, p90x lol obviously I dont have one true love for a workout I love'em all.
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights and bootcamp classes!!
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Running. It's good for the mind and the body. And these days if I go more than two days without a good solid run, I am absolutely batty. I always had trouble running as an obese teenager in gym class, I despised being forced to do it while a soldier in the Army, and now that I do it on my own terms, I can't seem to get enough. Marathon #2 is 15 weeks away!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Moving heavy weight in the bench press, military press, squat, and deadlift. It requires a lot of focus and it's a great feeling to move some heavy weight that was previously not possible for you.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    SWIMMING!

I love (a) the amazing all-body workout; (b) the feeling of weightlessness in water; (c) not feeling like a sticky salty sweaty mess when I work out; (d) passing the time by singing showtunes to myself [underwater!] and not having to make a point of ignoring the guy on the next treadmill looking at me like there's a horn growing out of my forehead.

Yep, definitely swimming!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I love Tae Bo. I enjoy kickboxing. I do other kickboxing workouts, but not as much as I do Tae Bo. It's my number one workout, since 1998.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I love zumba because it's fun and it works.

I love running because I can FINALLY clear my head, push myself, find my pace and achieve my "runner's high".

I love lifting weights because it helps me focus and I love seeing the results. I love feeling like a strong and fit woman.

Okay...I just LOVE exercising! Is that so wrong? :wink:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Zumba!! So fun and burns enough calories that I can eat a nice dinner with wine and still look good in my jeans.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Spinning is my new obsession! It's fun with the music, it's social because you generally have the same group of people in the class, and the goals of pushing yourself as hard as you can and sweat as much as you can makes me feel so good afterwards!
  • BML1968
    BML1968 Posts: 1
    Options
    LES MILLS BODY BALANCE its a must! Try it you will not find any other exercise to top it. It's a combination of Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates to music - My passion.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Running. It's good for the mind and the body. And these days if I go more than two days without a good solid run, I am absolutely batty. I always had trouble running as an obese teenager in gym class, I despised being forced to do it while a soldier in the Army, and now that I do it on my own terms, I can't seem to get enough. Marathon #2 is 15 weeks away!

awesome for you!! good luck and have fun!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love zumba because it's fun and it works.

I love running because I can FINALLY clear my head, push myself, find my pace and achieve my "runner's high".

I love lifting weights because it helps me focus and I love seeing the results. I love feeling like a strong and fit woman.

Okay...I just LOVE exercising! Is that so wrong? :wink:

yup that about sums it up for me too!! :) love it
  • Garrett1234
    Garrett1234 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Cycling. I've gotten so I can't wait to get up in the morning and go for a ride. It's fast, I'm outdoors, it's not brutally hard, I don't get bored (short attention span), it's been great for me.