Wish i hadn't deleted that picture..

Options
foremant86
foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
About the same time I started my weight loss journey(a month ago) I had won a t-shirt and told the lady to send me a Medium 'cause they usually fit me, well when it arrived I put it on and snapped a pic and was like WOAH i look awful, it was tight and just made me look terrible so i deleted the pic. Well i slipped the shirt on today and It looks so much better on me! It's fitting but not tight and it looks so much better on me :D Wish I hadn't deleted the before picture, should have kept it for my progress pictures but oh well!

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    But good for you!!!! You know it looks better now ;)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have a tshirt like that... it was a shirt that my ex-b/f was getting rid of... one of his old 'fat' shirts (A size Large by the way... he was a bone when we dated). So, I've kept it .... I'm inspired by your story to try it on tonight to see my progress. I could barely get it on last time and that was about 10 lbs. ago! Thank you so much for sharing your story!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!