Hi! day 1 of 30 day shred...wish me luck!

Options
Hi,
I'm Angela and I live in Charleston SC. I am 29 and have always been a bit on the heavier side. Upon having a child and going back to school for two years followed by a not so pretty divorce I've decided I need a change. I don't know how or when it happened but I ended up tipping the scales at 202! Slowly but surely I manged to pack away 25 lbs while all this other stuff was going on.

I discovered the my fitness pal app on my ipod about a month ago and have since lost 8 lbs with very little effort. I find I am making much better informed food choices and my energy has gone through the roof. 8lbs is a great start and I decided to start the 30 day shred to really push myself. I am excited to see the changes the next month will bring.

Feel free to send me a friend request....would love to have company along this journey :)

Replies

• Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi im starting 30ds tomorow feel free to add me as a friend
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OMG! that is great! I did day 1 yesterday, I am looking foward to doing Day 2 Level 1 tonight.
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Best of luck with the 30 Day Shred I'm currently on Level 1 Day 5 and loving it.

Feel free to add me :)
  • mitchellsmama
    Options
    Good luck!!:happy:
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm on Day 2 of Level 2. You can do it. :)
  • cathie2903
    cathie2903 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just starting "sorting myself out" and would be happy to help with support! I have sent you a friend request. Good luck ;-)
  • Laurla11
    Laurla11 Posts: 54
    Options
    I started today as well and just finished my first workout, and WOW was that an *kitten* kicking. Didn't realize how out of shape I am until now. I'm really hoping to have some success with this. Can't wait to see our results after this month is up!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    If it encourages you, I lost 6lbs and about 3 inches off my body doing Level 1. (inch off hips, stomach, chest, 1/2 off thigh, and a 1/2 inch off my arms).
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Day 1 of 30DS here too. Just finished it 5 mins ago, feel like jelly lol. Trying to work out what to put it down as... what did you guys list it as?

Add me too if you like :)
  • pipistrula
    Options
    Wow! Best of luck!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Good luck-stick w/ it and you will see great results! That was the 1st workout I did after having my last baby
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    im doing last day level 2 tomorrow then im onto level 3 i hated level 1 i never felt like i worked out and the exercises bored me so i started level 2 early im glad i stuck at it because i love level 2 the exercise are more fun and i feel like ive worked out