Which meal?

Options
Just because I am curious which meal tends to be the highest in calories for you? Does it change daily or looking at your log is it usually the same?

Replies

• Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    Options
    Mine is dinner, usually about 450 whereas lunch and breakfast are usually about 300, snacks about 100 each.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    During the week it is always the evening meal because I work all day. On the weekends I also usually have one big meal but it could be in the afternoon or evening.
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    lunch for me. bc i eat as soon as i get home from work about 1:30 pm (breakfast is around 7 am-- dinner around 5pm)
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    lunch is usually my biggest meal because I am so active in the morning that I need more food at 1-2pm to keep me going till dinner at 6:30, which is usually some fish, a baked sweet potato, and a steamed/boiled green veggie.
  • mmcbutterpants
    mmcbutterpants Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    it's always dinner. I'm great at portioning out food for my workday but once I get home I always eat too much dinner. I know this is going to happen so I can stay under my calorie goal but I have to try hard not to max my calories so that I can still have a snack and not have to go to bed hungry because I gorged on dinner.
  • ilike2run
    ilike2run Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    mine is lunch simply because I'm at work and able to sit down for 30 minutes to a good meal. I wish it was breakfast--you know the saying, breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen and dinner like a pauper!!!