No offense ladies, but where are guys on MFP?

Options

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I too welcome more men to my friends list!!! Come one, come all!
  • bikingpanda
    bikingpanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    We are on here. I do more reading than posting though.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I can tell you I've seen more men on here today than any other day I've used this site :)
  • James10208
    Options
    We are here! lol I agree that women are more open to posting stuff than men are :smile:
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can tell you I've seen more men on here today than any other day I've used this site :)

Might have something to do with the new pix from the ladies today? Feel Free to add me. As I'm sure my female friends in this post will tell you, I'm very sociable & talk a lot!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    Men are here, we just like to watch the drama unfold.
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi,

I think we are few and far, anybody want to add me please feel free to do so.

Regards
    Scott
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    I have noticed much more women than men use this app.

Women are more self conscious then men are, we are always thinking what other people are thinking about us
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I think it is just nature that women are more social then men. I read a lot but don't post much.

^^^ This. We're out there. Some not as vocal as others.
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    Yep MFP is definately not a sausage fest! :bigsmile:

LMFAO!!!!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You can add my hubby..he just started..his name is CoachRod2011 :smile:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    May I suggest a Topic of "Where's my Sammich, Woman?!" You will get responses. I promise.
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    I have LOTS of guy friends....I suppose that would sound better if I wasn't just in my bra, lol
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    May I suggest a Topic of "Where's my Sammich, Woman?!" You will get responses. I promise.

Do you SEE what I have to put up with from my guy friends???? My male friends post A LOT..they are Insane...just the way I like them..LOL :wink: :heart:
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Use the "search" button and search for boobs or cleavage. You should find us pretty quickly. :)
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

Damn right...BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

Do you SEE what I have to put up with from my guy friends???? My male friends post A LOT..they are Insane...just the way I like them..LOL :wink: :heart:

Also, did you wash my hot pink banana hammock, woman?
  • NewVonnie
    Options

Damn right...BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Told ya!!! LOL Get your own damn sammich Bob!!! :wink:
  • NewVonnie
    Options

Also, did you wash my hot pink banana hammock, woman?

Guy NEVER listens..Its in the freaking trash..get over it and yourself..SMH
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options

*gets off knees and runs barefoot to the kitchen*

oh wait.. you didn't really want a sandwich TDG? well since I am in here doing dishes now, let me whip one up for you..