How Much Can I Lose?

Options
Lets just say I eat healthy (with a few splurges here and there, but nothing major), 1200 calories a day and I exercise 3 times a week (doing 30 minutes of cardio each time, since cardio is the way to burn fat). Do you know approx. how much weight can be lost by June 2009 by eating right and sticking to this exercise plan?

Replies

• amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    Lets just say I eat healthy (with a few splurges here and there, but nothing major), 1200 calories a day and I exercise 3 times a week (doing 30 minutes of cardio each time, since cardio is the way to burn fat). Do you know approx. how much weight can be lost by June 2009 by eating right and sticking to this exercise plan?
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    It of course depends on how much you weigh right now, age and how consistant you are.

It really varies anywhere between 15-50 pounds is reasonable. Check out caloriesperhour.com it will help you see what calorie deficit you need to achieve your goals. :smile:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    You can figure that out on this site too, under my home/goals :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss will depend on how much you weigh, and tons of other things. Also strength training will help you burn fat.

If I were you I would set my goal for a pound a week, and follow the amount of calories you should eat for that. Then make sure you add in your exercise, and take one day a week to eat at least 1800 calories. You will find your self less likely to fall off the wagon and splurge.

Good Luck,