Lose 5 Pounds a Month September 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey Terri, I'm in again. Starting weight is 176.0 I am looking forward to this. I have started a new job, so it is going to be a challenge to figure out meals and exercise around my new schedule. I am going to be at home more, which means around food more. GL everyone and lets break into Autumn with a new attitude and healthier bodies.
  • Laurla11
    Options
    First weigh in...

Sept 1: 174.0
    Sept 8:
    Sept 15:
    Sept 22:
    Sept 30:
  • Ally1104
    Options
    Count me in!
  • shug1
    shug1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • tatummcbaters
    tatummcbaters Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I'm hoping I can finally start losing!
    After 6 months of not being able to exercise after breaking my leg, I've finally started to do some mild exercise!
    It's been frustrating because I have to build back muscle first, so I haven't been losing. Hopefully that all changes soon!
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    Im in Deffinately
  • 4cherell
    Options
    I am in. I need just a little extra motivation. I've noticed that since I started loosing my exercise had slowed down. I need to get back on track.
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm here!

Starting weight is 195.6 :ohwell:

It was 194 last Friday, so I'm hoping my hormones level out and I lose some of this water weight before I officially weigh in tomorrow morning :D I'd LOVE to see 192, but I'm not holding my breath!
  • Lee33
    Options
    I would like to participate.:smile:
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've never participated in a challenge before and I was hoping to do 5 lbs this month anyway. I didn't see the thread until I had already left the house, so I will do my official starting weigh in tomorrow (the 2nd). I did weigh on Tuesday (Aug 30) and was 215.2. I would be thrilled to be out of the 2-teens.........
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Oh how I went awry. I was down to 145 and here I am at 159. I am determined to get to 135-140. I recently ran the Warrior Dash and I can not stop staring at how huge my belly looks (well is).

Sept 1: 159.
    Sept 8:
    Sept 15:
    Sept 22:
    Sept 30:
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 136.5. Definately would love to be at 130 by month end!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Yes, im in!

SW: 242lbs

Any1 feel free to add me more motivation the better. Let's all do this.....Yaaaaaayyyyyy
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    SW: 199.6
    GW: 194.6 for this challenge- However, I would seriously be bummed if that was all I lost. This is my first month back on track so I am expecting a much greater loss, more like 8- 10 lbs. I have a weight I am hoping for but mainly my goal is to eat right and keep my bum in gear! 3 days down...the rest of my life to go!!

Best wishes to all of you!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    9/1: 153.6 lbs

dmg--- good to see you in the 140's!! Woohoo!

I am sorry I have been absent all week. A lot of school work snuck up on me and I am FINALLY getting serious about my LSAT preparation. I have exactly one month to go! My exercise this month may not be as good as it should be, and preventing stress eating will be the hardest part for me! As the time ticks away, I am heading into full panic mode! AHHHH!!!

To get myself on the right track, next week I am having my "perfect week." I will do a video about it at the end of the week showing everything I ate and all of the workouts I did (and all of the LSAT prep!)
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Goal weight: 183.5 by Sept 30.

I want to lose slowly, and keep it off. So 1 lb a week is what I'm shooting for.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Sept 1st SW: 193.8

Sept 9th
    Sept 16th
    Sept 23rd
    Sept 30th

I WANT OUT OF THE 190's DARN IT!!

My monthly goals are to:
    *** continue with my half marathon training (run/walk 4 days, one 'free exercise day' and 2 rest days each week)
    *** Finish my 5k under 40min on Sept 10th
    *** keep my water up
  • sheepiegail
    sheepiegail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ok I'm in. I hope this will inspire me to get off this terrible plateau I have been on for weeks. starting at 147 lbs.
  • foxiedee
    foxiedee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    September 1- 175.5