Shrinking Tigers Hidden Skinnies September Tribal Challenge

Options

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been on. I was diagnosed with strep throat yesterday. I have been feeling like garbage since Wed. My checks aren't going to be great for this week, but I am still losing despite the lack of exercise. 2.6 lbs this week!

My birthday is Sunday. I will be good but I'm not going to stress over extra calories. I'll make it up to you all next week! Promise!!

Love to you all,
    Angel

HBD!!! Angel :)
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    Stephanie, where did you see about 5 miles? I obviously have missed something. Sorry

It was on the bottom of the Bushmen series exercise list on Gary's post.
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Mirella
    Friday Sept 9
    Water: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    soooo since I got th app on my phone I dnt make the time to get on the site on the weekends. Lol.

So all week my exercies were done.

Calories were under.

Water 5/7 days.
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Sat Sept 10
    Water: yes
    Food: no
    Exercise: no

Sun Sept 11
    Water: yes
    Food: no
    Although...this is kind of bogus. I only ate HALF an order of Nachos yesterday during the football games, and I only ate HALF of HALF of an Applebees salad...the rest is still in my fridge. I just don't know how to get my food diary to reflect that. So, I know that i was under my calories...but MFP doesn't recognize that. Just saying. There's still no excuse for me to be doing so poorly, though...and I'm not quitting.
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey guys sorry MIA this weekend was at a wedding in NY.... food and water check...did exercises but not the ones listed (hotel gym) .... Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'm ready to for the week to come ! !
  • frg4bama
    frg4bama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody...I need a weigh in from all.

How is everybody? I am getting super excited about Fall...love it! Cooler weather, pretty colors, the smells, apples....yipee!
    :drinker:
  • Stephanie08
    Options

Worked out all but 1 day - sorry - on Saturdays I have a hard time fitting it in because I'm doing so many other activities.

Food - on target 6 of 7 days, water 7 of 7.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    Where do we find challenges for week 3?

Nevermind...I found it in the meantime. Link below for ease of checking :happy:

http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    Did we lose a few members along the way???? :sad:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Mirella
    Sept 12
    Food: yes
    Water: no
  • frg4bama
    Options
    Stephanie- I don't know where everybody is....I email and ask everyone to check in and give me a weigh in. It is a little frustrating because, they joined the challenge and then don't do it. :grumble:

I feel like a nag...so I am not gonna bug anybody anymore.
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Hi everybody...I need a weigh in from all.

How is everybody? I am getting super excited about Fall...love it! Cooler weather, pretty colors, the smells, apples....yipee!
    :drinker:

I wish! No leaves no cooler weather in Florida. It was 94 here today. I can't wait for the cooler weather so my daughter and I can go on walks outside again.

Angel
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I posted it on Friday and haven't had the courage to weigh again. Since I had to take an exercise break and didn't do so well on cals this weekend.

215.6 last time I checked! :happy:

Water was great all week. Monday and Tues. got my exercise checks but by Wed I was miserable with the strep.

I'm back in full force today to make it up to you all and myself. 13.28 miles on my bike and all of the Bushman done for day one. Under cal goal with the 500 I burned and water is good.

Love to All,
    Angel
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    What happened to our team???? This board has been dead all week! I know Gary is revamping due to lack of participation but I don't want to relocate to a new team. Those of you from the August challenge I want to stay together.

Angel
  • frg4bama
    Options
    Angel, we haven't had much cooler weather....I am just EXCITED about it.:love: (the thought of it I guess)

Well, I signed up to be captain, I am staying and will through the month. (not sure how motivating I am since only a precious few are actually doing what they are supposed to) I am not getting all the exercises in either but, I am checking in. (with myself) :laugh:

Oh well, we will be a small but mighty team. :ohwell:
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    weigh in 155.7....exercises check...food and water have been good !
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    Angel, what part of Florida are you in? I'm heading to Ft. Myer's next week.

Nevermind - I saw it in your profile :)
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Stephanie,

I have family down there and lived there for a few years in my childhood. Where are you now? Are you going for vaca or business?

Have fun either way and if you get a chance go to Sanibel Island if the oil spill didn't ruin it!

Angel