What's Your Favorite Room in Your House?

Options
starracer23
starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
Where do you spend most of your time?

Here is mine:
DSC00102.jpg

and the fireplace:
DSC00782.jpg

Replies

• Tweety379
    Options
    Very nice and inviting! I spend a lot of time in my bedroom. I do love to cuddle up on the couch and stream netflix.
  • starracer23
    Options
    Oh yes...I love me some Netflix!!
    It has spoiled me and now I can't stand to watch regular TV...LOL
    I hate commercials now :D
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Very swish!!!

My house is a dump. I guess my favourite room is the gym I am working on building up in the basement. It's grudgy and gross like the rest of the house but at least I always feel awesome when I come out of there!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    My favorite room is the living room, but I don't have my own house yet and I know I'll have my own room that I love even more when that happens.
  • starracer23
    Options
    Very swish!!!

My house is a dump. I guess my favourite room is the gym I am working on building up in the basement. It's grudgy and gross like the rest of the house but at least I always feel awesome when I come out of there!

I want a gym in home!! I have thought about setting one up in the garage...but it's so frickin hot here that I know I won't go in there and use it :(
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    kitchen b/c i am always finding unique ways to cook up healthy & clean dishes that taste delicious!
  • starracer23
    Options
    kitchen b/c i am always finding unique ways to cook up healthy & clean dishes that taste delicious!

mmmmmm good one! I love my kitchen too...but I want to remodel it sooooo badly. It's stuck in the early 90's :wink:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I have to say, my favorite room is the bathroom. I mean, it isnt really pretty and im not in there much.. but without it I would have to poop in a bucket or something.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    My cellar!

4685369506_eefb86f0ac_o.jpg

When we bought this house, it looked like this....

4685371160_7bda6f0bcf_o.jpg

4685371540_76aed6ea4e_o.jpg

So we had it converted! I adore it, and it's definitely my favourite room in the house! :bigsmile:
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    My bedroom! I love laying in bed and watching TV... my couches are big and comfy but nothing like a queen sized mattress
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

So we had it converted! I adore it, and it's definitely my favourite room in the house! :bigsmile:

Sa-weet remodel!! :love:
  • starracer23
    Options
    TheGoktor - very nice!! WOW what a difference!!! I love the table! :)
  • starracer23
    Options
    I have to say, my favorite room is the bathroom. I mean, it isnt really pretty and im not in there much.. but without it I would have to poop in a bucket or something.

My grandparents lived in a tiny house in the woods...at first there was no bathroom...just an outhouse. So I really do appreciate a good toilet :wink:
  • starracer23
    Options
    My bedroom! I love laying in bed and watching TV... my couches are big and comfy but nothing like a queen sized mattress

I want a TV in my bedroom real bad! It would be nice to curl up to a movie and just fall asleep...I do that now but I'm either on the couch or my recliner and then I have to get up and go to bed...lol
  • YukonJoy
    Options

My grandparents lived in a tiny house in the woods...at first there was no bathroom...just an outhouse. So I really do appreciate a good toilet :wink:

I used to live in a cabin in the woods with no running water or electricity.

The "outhouse" (a term I use loosely) was a rotting wooden box with a piece of styrofoam for the seat and a potato sack for a door.

I win.

Oh plus..... Try peeing outside in -40 C.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    My sitting room. It's the corridor of the house, you can't go anywhere without going through it, but it's also the heart of the house. It has the front door, the stairs, the doors to the kitchen and playroom, and a huge open fireplace.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Love the green!!! We did one wall in this color and its made for a nice relaxing place to read!
    036.jpg
  • YukonJoy
    Options

I want a TV in my bedroom real bad! It would be nice to curl up to a movie and just fall asleep...I do that now but I'm either on the couch or my recliner and then I have to get up and go to bed...lol

Don't do it. TVs in the bedroom reduce sex by like 50%. So if you're already married.... that's like... never! lol
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    My cellar!

When we bought this house, it looked like this....

Beautiful. You totally need a black wrought iron spiral staircase though!! :D
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I have never had any interest in having a tv in my room. Nor in the kitchen. What's that about? We only have one in the playroom, as it's only really the children who watch it.