Personal Responsibility

Options
I'M takin control of MY weight loss. I was just recently listening to a nutritionist who was telling us what to eat and what not to eat and was talking about proper exercise and everything else that is needed for weightloss. At the very end of her speech she said the bottom line is it's your "personal responsibility" to loss weight, be healthy and apply everything you know to do to your life. Ok, I'm sure I probably heard this before but for some reason this is the first time I really heard it. I've had a whole new attitude ever since. So I'm not gonna whine about it anymore:sad: I am gonna take personal responsibility for my own health. I'm the only one who can do this for myself. No more excuses either. It really was an eye :noway: opener for me. KIM

Replies

• Kimlane70
    Options
    I'M takin control of MY weight loss. I was just recently listening to a nutritionist who was telling us what to eat and what not to eat and was talking about proper exercise and everything else that is needed for weightloss. At the very end of her speech she said the bottom line is it's your "personal responsibility" to loss weight, be healthy and apply everything you know to do to your life. Ok, I'm sure I probably heard this before but for some reason this is the first time I really heard it. I've had a whole new attitude ever since. So I'm not gonna whine about it anymore:sad: I am gonna take personal responsibility for my own health. I'm the only one who can do this for myself. No more excuses either. It really was an eye :noway: opener for me. KIM
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    This is so true! I was talking to someone who said their dr was finally treating them like a patient. But in reality they are finally hearing what the dr is saying. She has not been listening before and making up excuses. It is up to us to take resposibility for our own health.
    Glad that you learned it now so you can start putting it into practice as we start a new year!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision:flowerforyou: :drinker: