So, here I am...

kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I was just referred to myfitnesspal by a mom in another website....So, here I am *lol* I am really excited about this...I have quite a bit to loose, but I am so ready to do it.
I am a mom of two beautiful kiddos (a four year old boy and a 23 month old little girl)...they keep me busy. I have packed on the weight with those two pregnancies and I am so ready to get rid of it.
I have lost 20 lbs since September. I am ready to take the rest of it off.
Looking forward to getting to know some of you and share our victories together.

Replies

• kandyjo
    I was just referred to myfitnesspal by a mom in another website....So, here I am *lol* I am really excited about this...I have quite a bit to loose, but I am so ready to do it.
    I am a mom of two beautiful kiddos (a four year old boy and a 23 month old little girl)...they keep me busy. I have packed on the weight with those two pregnancies and I am so ready to get rid of it.
    I have lost 20 lbs since September. I am ready to take the rest of it off.
    Looking forward to getting to know some of you and share our victories together.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Welcome & good luck! :smile:
  • Welcome! I'm new as well. I haven't hit my one month mark yet. LOL It's great here. You get support, and you get answers to your questions no matter how silly they are. Good luck on your weight loss journey! The calorie intake was a big eye opener for me. Julie
  • kandyjo
    Thanks....I am really looking forward to finding my way around on the site and taking advantage of everything it has to offer....
This discussion has been closed.