Keep an eye on me please, I need a push!

Options
Hi All,

Lost nearly 21pounds last year on MFP but due to various reasons I have gained 16pounds!

Anyway, I just need a few people to add me as a friend so I can have a few works of encouragement when it going well and I good telling off when I fall of the wagon.

The goal is to drop down to 81kg = 178pounds, drop body fat percentage and increase muscle. I live 5 mins from and work 1 minute away from the gym. So, I should have NO excuse.

So go on, Add me please.

Thanks

Replies

• Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    You are welcome to add me...you will find plenty of willing friends on here to help you on your journey and lots of fun and information on the Forum...Best wishes on your success!
  • brit7880
    brit7880 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you can do it... even if you have a bad day just keep on going. Good luck!
  • mcmstarbuck
    mcmstarbuck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!!

I too lost about 30 pounds a few years ago and kept it off for 2 years. Now I've gained half that weight back in the last year.... AGH!!
    I really want to loose 50 pounds by next summer and really feel I can do it.

I too, live close to the gym and plan to go..... big down fall is my snacking. It would be really nice to have someone to give me that extra push when I'm falling off track.

Thanks!!!:smile:
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The focus for me is the accountability and encouragement, I am new here but have made some great connections with motivated nad knowledgable folks. If that works for you, I am happy to be added.

Welcome back!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. I'm here every day & need as much support & encouragement as I can get as well!
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I need a friend in this site to encourage me, since I tend to lose the willpower ever so often. I do wish you the best of luck in everything that you do!