How tall are you and what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• StuffyStuff
    StuffyStuff Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3' and my goal is 145. I like being thick ...just want to be FIT too.

APRIL 2011 WEIGHT: 236 LBS
    SEPT 2011 WEIGHT 218 LBS

i SLACKED OFF SEVERAL TIMES BUT I AM BAAAAAAACK !!!!
  • sendingallmylove
    Options
    I am 5'1 and my goal weight is between 135 and 140.
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    6'0 and my goal weight is 230 for right now. Slowly but surely.
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    5'10" and GW is 75kg (165lbs) once I get down to around 80kg, though I will re-evaluate and probably work on increasing or stabilising my weight and simply decreasing my body fat%
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 yrs old, 5'4" and I currently weigh between 143-145lbs on a medium build.

I see all these women who are my height with goal weights around 120lbs - I can not imagine being that thin. I would look gaunt and sickly that thin.
  • mmhenry28
    mmhenry28 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" and my goal weight is 132. Or 1.65metres and 60kgs for your Kiwis out there.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 yrs old, 5'4" and I currently weigh between 143-145lbs on a medium build.

I see all these women who are my height with goal weights around 120lbs - I can not imagine being that thin. I would look gaunt and sickly that thin.

Well, that's for your body type, everyone's body carries weight differently.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    WOW can i say ALOT of you have some low weight goals!
    wouldn,t it be better if "the heavier" ones(sorry) had a more realisic goal?
    i am 5" 9 and a goal of 13 stone(180) yes i would LOVE to be 140lb but it just really won't happen! :noway:
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    186cm/90kg though BMI rule says I should be about 86
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW can i say ALOT of you have some low weight goals!
    wouldn,t it be better if "the heavier" ones(sorry) had a more realisic goal?
    i am 5" 9 and a goal of 13 stone(180) yes i would LOVE to be 140lb but it just really won't happen! :noway:

Who says it's not realistic for them? If they do it right and work hard they can reach their goal no matter how low, it may just take a while. The fact of the matter is if you really want to be 140 you can make it happen.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    5'9" male
    GW: 145

Honestly dont know if thats really where I want to end up, but that was the weight that I picked out of a hat, seemed right. When I hit 145 though Im switching over to p90x, so wherever that takes me weight wise is really my goal
  • Fredrigo
    Fredrigo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" but based on clothing measurements my torso and arms think I'm 6'3.

I'm aiming for 225 since I'm a thick guy but I'll be happy if I can get to 275 since that was my college fighting weight.

I might try to get down to 180 slowly which would be my BMI weight but I'd rather just get down to a 30 inch waist and not worry as much about my actual weight.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello~ I am 5 '11 and my goal is 170.:wink:
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I'd like to be somewhere between 165 and 180 I think.
  • DownSheGoes
    Options
    6 foot 2, maybe around 115lbs (:

That sounds dangerous darling... They are not advertised as much, but the health problem that go with being underweight can be pretty severe...

You can't make up for the 68% of the populations that's overweight, by starving yourself... It may be time to get a doctor's advice.

I respect the fact you took the time to write that out. Good on you. I'm currently 122, give or take, studying full time, and am pretty damn healthy. Never sick, always full of energy and not looking like some one with an eating disorder. What works for some doesn't work for others.
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 my goal is 155 I'm currently 162-165
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    I am 5'9" and my goal weight is 150!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options

Well, that's for your body type, everyone's body carries weight differently.

Which was kinda my point.

I was simply commenting that I see a lot of women the same height as me with goal weights in the 120's or less. I would look gaunt at that weight. With my frame - it wouldn't look good on me.

I was simply commenting on the fact that people can be the same height and carry weight so differently. But, thanks for the reply.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" with a large bone structure, an hourglass figure, and narrow shoulders. My starting weight was 280 and my goal weight was 180.
    I am 175 now and definitely don't want to be any smaller but am still trying to figure out this whole "maintenance" thing, which is why I'm 5 pounds past my goal.
    I'm currently a 10 in pants, an 8 in skirts, a 6 in dresses, and a Small in shirts.
  • danjan74
    danjan74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8. SW was 192, CW 158, GW 150. I think this will put me in a size 10 pants. I'm currently in a loose 12.