Now that Christmas is over......

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started. I had to open "My little pet shop" packages over the holiday and I cut myself many times on my hands. I was not happy. :grumble:

Seriously, I betcha staph infections go WAY up over the holiday's! :grumble:

Yes, I agree. They way they tie those little rubber bands around those tiny little toys always amazes me. Those workers must have really tiny fingers. :ohwell:

They're sadistic little gremlins is what they are! :angry:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started. I had to open "My little pet shop" packages over the holiday and I cut myself many times on my hands. I was not happy. :grumble:

Yes, I agree. They way they tie those little rubber bands around those tiny little toys always amazes me. Those workers must have really tiny fingers. :ohwell:

Well, lets ask Max because isn't he a sadistic little gremlin? :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

That's my girl! :smooched:

I aim to please. :flowerforyou: I could really go on & on about all the packaing issues I have with toys, but I will spare you. No one wants to hear my issues with Little People. :mad:
  • Shannon023
    Options

I aim to please. :flowerforyou: I could really go on & on about all the packaing issues I have with toys, but I will spare you. No one wants to hear my issues with Little People. :mad:

Au contraire, I love hearing people gripe! :blushing:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I feel sort of sorry for the person that gets paid to twist all the twist ties etc! Can you imagine how awful a job that would be?!?!?!?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I feel sort of sorry for the person that gets paid to twist all the twist ties etc! Can you imagine how awful a job that would be?!?!?!?

They must have been a mosquito or IRS agent in their former life! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Au contraire, I love hearing people gripe! :blushing:

are you a customer service rep for my cable company? LOL

Okay, so has anyone else experienced this with Little People? They are tied down with those dang twist ties, through the toy they come with, through the box the toy is in & then ultimately tied together. WTH is up with that?!

We needed a screwdriver to get a babydoll out of a box on Christmas, too. Honestly. Such a waste of resources!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

It took me 10 minutes to get my teaspoons out of the box.......they had to separate the spoons into piles of 5 and put two little stupid twisties on each pile :mad:

But I don't have kids to buy for......except my neices but ummmm I just wrap em and give em to em...I don't have to open or put em together :bigsmile:

Wanna know what I got my neice for her 3rd Christmas? A drumset :bigsmile: :laugh: My sister thanked me :laugh: