For women only!

Options
13»

Replies

• amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Has anyone one noticed you tend to weigh more during your period and then the weight drops back down a few lbs after Aunt Flow has left the building?

Hell YES!!!! And I have proof now.
    I did my weigh in two days ago and was so upset and shocked. I gained five pounds when I should have lost a couple. Then I realized, I am due for my period and that could possibly be the reason I am heavier then I should be. Well, I got my period the next day! So I think it really does make you heavier on the scale.
    I guess I will know for sure next week with my next weigh in after my period ends. :)
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Yes. I do weigh myself because I can justify the gain and I love the loss at the other end;)

:) I like this and plan to do the same thing at the end of this week. I will be like "Yahoo, I lost almost ten pounds in a week!". LOL Yeah right. More like two pounds of fat and eight pounds of water. I bloat like a blow fish.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    :noway: Yuppers, we call it TOM

Um, no. I call it my Super Hero week. way cooler.

Best I heard was Shark Week :)

Op:
    Yea, I get bloated about a week before and gain about a pound or 2.... but it generally goes away a day or two after it's done.
    I never weigh the week before or during my period.. because I know there will be no change or there will be a gain.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Has anyone one noticed you tend to weigh more during your period and then the weight drops back down a few lbs after Aunt Flow has left the building?

Has anyone noticed that neither TOM nor Aunt Flow have mastered the Search button?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Has anyone noticed that neither TOM nor Aunt Flow have mastered the Search button?

THERE IS A SEARCH BUTTON!?
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    Options

Bwhahahaha YES! AND if you click it and then type what you're looking for - it'll actually pull up the other gazillion threads where women were using their period as an excuse to crave bad foods and gain weight!

**AND you can use it for other topics too, such as 'should i eat my exercise calories', 'does tea/soda/beer count as water', 'JM 30 ds', and 'p90x'... just to name a few :wink:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Bwhahahaha YES! AND if you click it and then type what you're looking for - it'll actually pull up the other gazillion threads where women were using their period as an excuse to crave bad foods and gain weight!

**AND you can use it for other topics too, such as 'should i eat my exercise calories', 'does tea/soda/beer count as water', 'JM 30 ds', and 'p90x'... just to name a few :wink:

Dude, that sounds like black magic. *steps slowly away*
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    Options

Dude, that sounds like black magic. *steps slowly away*

Its totally not black magic. DUH its wizardry
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yep...I was 150.7 on Sunday when I weighed in (Sunday is my weigh in day) and then I weighed myself today and I was 153 pounds....and I KNOW I didnt gain almost 3 pounds in 3 days....I typically dont weigh myself during my period...BUT I am doing a challenge right now and today was our last day of the month and we had to weigh in...sheesh,..glad I still weighed myself on Sunday! LOL