New here. . .

MOM4EEYORE
MOM4EEYORE Posts: 12
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I'm new here. Have never used this site before, but thought I'd give it a chance.
I've been trying to lose wt for quite some time. I've done weight watchers off and on for the past several years, and NOW it's time to be serious. I'm not getting any younger.................and health issues are creeping in.

I hope I will find a group of supportive on line friends here.

Cyndi

Replies

• Hello, I'm new here. Have never used this site before, but thought I'd give it a chance.
    I've been trying to lose wt for quite some time. I've done weight watchers off and on for the past several years, and NOW it's time to be serious. I'm not getting any younger.................and health issues are creeping in.

I hope I will find a group of supportive on line friends here.

Cyndi
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site Cyndi

i love this site for support and advice and i log my food every day to see how i am doing

drink lots of water if you can and keep track of everything you eat :wink:

good luck on your journey to a healthier you

xx
  • Hi thanks for the welcome.

I drink tons of water -- beverage of choice 99% of the time! :laugh:

I'm not new to losing wt -- that's for sure. I've been following WWers for a while now and the plan works for me! I initially lost 39lbs and have managed to keep 27 of it off.

I know I need to do this for ME. Tracking has always been an issue for me, so I'm hoping that I can do it here.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    yep, know what you mean, tracking and portion control are my biggest issues but i am getting there

well done on your weight loss so far, thats great :flowerforyou:
  • Why does my ticker show ZERO lost? Is it because I just started today? I entered my WW wts.

hummmmmmmm
This discussion has been closed.