New to MFP, not to new to losing weight :D

stephiehobbs
stephiehobbs Posts: 11
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! :flowerforyou:

It's been 1 year since I started losing weight, and I'm happy to say that I'm 46 lbs lighter, and feeling better than I ever have. Losing weight has been an amazing journey for me! With only 36 lbs to go, I'm really hoping to see 150 on the scale in 2009.

I had been using Sparkpeople.com for a while, but was recommended MFP by a friend, and I have to se that it's much better here! :heart: I'm really looking forward to putting my hat up here, and getting to know some really great people.

I hope everyone had a great holiday, and here's to another year of amazing weight loss!!!

~Stephanie

Replies

• Hello everyone! :flowerforyou:

It's been 1 year since I started losing weight, and I'm happy to say that I'm 46 lbs lighter, and feeling better than I ever have. Losing weight has been an amazing journey for me! With only 36 lbs to go, I'm really hoping to see 150 on the scale in 2009.

I had been using Sparkpeople.com for a while, but was recommended MFP by a friend, and I have to se that it's much better here! :heart: I'm really looking forward to putting my hat up here, and getting to know some really great people.

I hope everyone had a great holiday, and here's to another year of amazing weight loss!!!

~Stephanie
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Best of luck!! It sounds like you already know what you're doing :happy: Welcome to the site!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Welcome to our ever growing community. It's fun!
  • Thanks, guys!! :heart: :bigsmile:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    oh hai, you look very familiar to me ;)

i'm going to friend ya. and yeah i know... another treat for my icon haha :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.