46 lbs GONE!

Hey all! :flowerforyou:

I'm new here, and am just trying to spread the love! There are a lot of amazing success stories here, and I can't wait to see how 2009 plays out for all of us.

As for myself, I started my weight loss journey exactly 1 year ago! I have 36 lbs to reach my goal weight, and I'm loving every sweat-soaked, pavement-pounding moment!

If you'd like to see pictures, and more of my journey, feel free to check out my profile!

xoxo Steph

Replies

• Hey all! :flowerforyou:

I'm new here, and am just trying to spread the love! There are a lot of amazing success stories here, and I can't wait to see how 2009 plays out for all of us.

As for myself, I started my weight loss journey exactly 1 year ago! I have 36 lbs to reach my goal weight, and I'm loving every sweat-soaked, pavement-pounding moment!

If you'd like to see pictures, and more of my journey, feel free to check out my profile!

xoxo Steph
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good job, your looking good. I started about a year ago also.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Your pictures are fantastic!! Keep it up!!!!
  • you look awesome way to go. You give all us newbies hope to stay strong and we also will see results
  • Thank you so much, everyone! :heart: :heart:
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    That is amazing! You look fantastic! Way to Go!

Karen~
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    You look amazing! What a difference:flowerforyou: You should be very proud!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • You look amazing and have such a great story for your weight loss journey!
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    what an inspiration! thanks for sharing your story and your pics....I hope to do the same at this time next year!

Happy New Year!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!