Dont laugh but Weight Loss HOTPANTS - I'm deluding myself, r

Options
This morning one of the "deals" websites has a pair of Weight Loss HOTPANTS from Zaggora For €19 reduced from€51.

They claim that they are a natural and efficient ways fo to get more from their workouts. They say that they can help you loose up to 2 dress sizes in two weeks.

It's all too good to be true, right?

Someone talk me off the ledge, I have my credit card in my hand!.

Replies

• akgary
    akgary Posts: 52
    Options
    i know reebok makes toning clothes like shirts pants capris and tank tops thats a good deal actually, do u have a link?
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    The claims are a load of rubbish:
    "Specially designed with our Celu‐Lite™ technology, they work to reduce body fat and the visible appearance of cellulite by using your natural body heat to warm your muscles by increasing your perspiration with the effect of potentially reducing 2 jean sizes in 2 weeks. "

Basically they make you sweat more so any weight loss goes when you drink water.

But $19 is cheap even for basic running shorts, so you really haven't got anything to lose except sweat!

Having said that, I wear super-cool, breathable running gear because I'd rather sweat LESS! :laugh:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Sounds like garbage to me. Don't waste your money.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Bool Sheet. I sweat enough already.
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Spend the money on a workout dvd instead! :p
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    You lose two dress sizes because they squeeze you so tight you sweat and can't actually eat!
  • akgary
    akgary Posts: 52
    Options
    they do look comfy at least im hoping they deliever to germany:)
  • hollie5by5
    hollie5by5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have them and they are fab, u sweat sooo much wearing them and I've noticed a difference in the appearance of my cellulite and my skin is so smooth!!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I have them and they are fab, u sweat sooo much wearing them and I've noticed a difference in the appearance of my cellulite and my skin is so smooth!!

But are you sure that's not just a natural consequence of having a healthier lifestyle? I've never seen any scientific evidence to support the claim that sweating is good for getting rid of cellulite! I'm sorry, but to me, this is just another gimmick, designed to slim people's wallets, not their backsides! :laugh:
  • katesue31
    katesue31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok i'm a bit late on this thread but...my hot pants were finally delivered today after waiting about 2 months!! Grrrr Anyway i'm taking measurements in a bit and then starting the two week challenge tomorrow so I will soon know if they are fact or fiction! I plan on wearing them when i go running only - which is about 3 times a week. I wont be wearing them in the gym, at work or in bed as i cant bear the thought of sweating that much when im anywhere near actual humans! So...i will soon know the truth...watch this space... :)