Stupid holidays...

Options
Stupid cookies and candies. Stupid buffets and family meal gatherings. Stupid cheeses and meats. Stupid appetizers and desserts. Stupid lazy vacation. Stupid "it's the holidays...I can indulge" attitude. Stupid 5 gained pounds. Grrrr...:mad: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :ohwell: :angry: :devil: :sad:

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Stupid cookies and candies. Stupid buffets and family meal gatherings. Stupid cheeses and meats. Stupid appetizers and desserts. Stupid lazy vacation. Stupid "it's the holidays...I can indulge" attitude. Stupid 5 gained pounds. Grrrr...:mad: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :ohwell: :angry: :devil: :sad:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Funny, that is my word of the day too....."Stupid" Stupid this, stupid that...glad to know I am not alone. I wonder if there is a therapy group for people like us :sad:
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    Yep...I was stupid too. I think a lot of us were stupid.

Now lets be smart once again!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I love all the food. Luckily I only gained 3 pounds. I would have guessed 10 by every thing I ate. Don't worry it will come off fast.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I feel stupid to the millionth power! I agree, I think our body will be shocked & we'll lose it fast once we start filling our bodies with nice fruits & veggies & doing lots of exercise...right? I'm just going to keep telling myself that :grumble:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I gained 4lbs :grumble:
    Worst of it all is, I didn't even enjoy the food :explode:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    yep :( i'm now back at my starting weight