URGENT! NEED FRIENDS

Options

Replies

• karen92
    karen92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and also need motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Add Away! And good for you returning!
  • llaco4life
    Options
    I could use some support too. Feel free to add me maybe we can support each other :smile:
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome back....feel free to add me. Would be happy to help keep you motivated to reach your goal.
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Welcome Back! Feel Free to add me :)
  • saraht109
    Options
    Feel free to add me too the more help the better that is what I say :)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with a disability and hope that you can overcome it enough that you can find a way to become fit. I had been losing weight when I was in a car accident and messed up my back. I have had muscle spasms im my back for almost 8 years. I got lazy and felt sorry for myself so I ate. I gained about 80 pounds on top of the 50 extra I was already carrying. Now I have begun to turn things around. Friend my if you want. I just started here a week ago and can use the support as much as you can. Good luck either way. Sharon
  • ksavvy
    ksavvy Posts: 52
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me.
  • dianeyoung57
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. I too put on a lot of weight after a car accident some years ago and then lost a lot. I now have a degeneration and have been in a Pain Management Input Programme in hospital for 4 weeks. It taught me a lot and I know that movement and exercise is the best route to work with the pain which is what I have been doing. However, it is very limited but I need to get the excess weight off in order to move easier. We can do this together. Thank you.:happy:
  • thenewmaryb
    Options
    I'm with ya! I need this too! add me.
  • ravenstyx
    Options
    I'm new to this site and would be happy to start making friends. Please add me if you like.
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I joined recently thanks to my daughter...I love the amazing people I've met here on MFP!
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    lol I returned too...this site and people are my motivation!
  • ercarnes
    ercarnes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!!!! Add me and we can encourage each other.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Read my profile and add me if you want.
  • cep22
    cep22 Posts: 6
    Options
    New, just seeing how this all works.
  • tonyaxxx
    tonyaxxx Posts: 17
    Options
    feel free 2 add me :heart: :smile:
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just came back a week ago myself. Feel free to add :)

Good luck with your journey!
  • TexaSyl
    TexaSyl Posts: 2
    Options
    Greetings All:
    I am new to this, it seems to be a good thing, holds me accountable for everything I eat! I am hoping to reach my goal of 30 yrs! :wink:
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP everyone that is new, it's a great site for supportive friends and people who are looking to make that most important step in their life and that is deciding they matter enough to get their health back.. everyone that is new feel free to add me (want cost you anything :-) friends are free great true friends are priceless ... good luck to everyone on their journey