This is NOT conducive to my weight loss efforts :(

Options
Sigh,

boys and girls...

I think my relationship just ended. :cry:

I'm trying to stay strong... No breaking down in front of the baby.

I'll make it through this though.

Right?

Replies

• Vanessa414
    Options
    Sigh,

boys and girls...

I think my relationship just ended. :cry:

I'm trying to stay strong... No breaking down in front of the baby.

I'll make it through this though.

Right?
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You ABSOLUTELY will make it through this! Just think how good you'll feel if you run into him after you've lost your weight. THAT, my dear, is the best revenge! Keep on keepin' on! You'll make it and be happy! I have faith in you! If you need some extra support feel free to message me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yes you will and you will come out stronger. Just worry about yourself and your baby, there is on time to worry about anything else. And the way I see it, if someone does not make it to your future there is a reason you left him in the past.:wink:

Alisha

Need to message anyone I have been there before and came out strong!!
  • jillb2727
    Options
    I have been a single mom since my son was a baby---he is now 3. Despite the tough times, I am so much stronger because of it! I am a better person--strong & independent, a better mother, & have dropped 30 pounds since that relationship ended--not to mention the 230# of dead weight.

You can & will do this! It is incredible motivation to know that you need to be healthy for your baby & feel better for you!
    :drinker: :drinker:

Message if you need to talk!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    You're on the black team for the BL challenge, right? You can lay your troubles on us, sweetie. Try to hang in there & I hope it all works out for the best! *hugs*
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    You definitely will make it through this, owensmommy - and stronger than ever.

It is all about you and your beautiful baby.. Stay strong for the 2 of you.

Log on and reach out whenever you need help - there is a great community here, and although most of us are just pictures on the web, we all care, and support you as you make your way forward.

Hang tough, hon.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

jb
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about that. You'll get through this and be a much stronger person because of it.
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Must be in the air. I have friend, co-workers and family breaking up from 2 years to 19 years...seems like I am surrounded by them. Sorry you are hurting, but things happen for one reson or another just to make us stronger better people. I didn't use to believe that, but after so much tradgedy in my life, I honestly do now. After all, I am here today and that is proof enough. Hang in there and chin up!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You will get through this and end up stronger in the end because of it. There is no better place to vent so vent away. Stay strong and know we are all here for you:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your kind words. It's great to know I can talk to you all. My relationship kinda ended most of my friendships (that and having a baby) so I don't have many people to talk to. My family are amazingly supportive though.

I'm not entirely sure but I think alot of people are so incredibly stressed out about the economy and it's putting some strain on their relationships. That's part of what's happening here.

I'm at my mom's house now where I know I'm loved and me and Owen are just gonna chill and read a couple of books before bedtime.

And yes, I am on the black team and I am STILL so excited for the challenge to start!!!

Thanks again for the kind words and I look forward to getting to know some of you better!

:flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your kind words. It's great to know I can talk to you all. My relationship kinda ended most of my friendships (that and having a baby) so I don't have many people to talk to. My family are amazingly supportive though.

I'm not entirely sure but I think alot of people are so incredibly stressed out about the economy and it's putting some strain on their relationships. That's part of what's happening here.

I'm at my mom's house now where I know I'm loved and me and Owen are just gonna chill and read a couple of books before bedtime.

And yes, I am on the black team and I am STILL so excited for the challenge to start!!!

Thanks again for the kind words and I look forward to getting to know some of you better!

:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I'm glad you're somewhere you know you & little Owen are loved & cared for right now. :flowerforyou:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this.

I am on the blue team, but I will still wish you good luck with the BL challenge. :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry! That doesn't exactly help matters, does it? :frown:

But, the good news is, you CAN get through it and end up stronger than ever.

Good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:

Hug!
    -Tami
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    :mad: UURRGGGGG

Sigh,

Don't read if you don't want to hear a vent.

...You know what i just found in my computer history today?!?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad: :explode: :explode: :explode:

He was looking at pictures of my best friend in a bikini.

I mean, really?

I'm sure he'll claim he did it on purpose to piss me off but i don't believe that for a second. Whatever. It's done anyway.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Time for him to G-O, GO!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry you're having to go through this heartache Hon:cry::heart:
    I know when our heart is breaking and we have no IDEA what the future holds...it can be a very scary time...lots of emotions to be sure...

Please promise you'll be extra kind to yourself too? I mean I know you're watching out for the little guy, but your well being is very important now too!! Not just for him, but for you Hon.:flowerforyou:

Big Warm Hugs if you'd like them:happy: .....:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

I'm glad you have us to come to whether it be for a laugh of distraction or I see you've just joined the Black Team on the BL challenge...or whether you need to vent... what better place than here among friends that are on a similiar journey right along beside you OwensMommy:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Some best friend! Fire them both!