Anyone near the Indiana/Michigan border?

Options
Looking for workout-buddies, lunch date buddies, or hang out buddies near the Indiana/Michigan border. My husband and I need to hang out with more people who are fitness/health minded, whose idea of a good time isn't limited to pizza and beer. We are near the Elkhart/South Bend area and have two kids, ages 10 and 13.

Replies

• tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in Michigan near St. Joe. Wishing I lived just a bit closer. I only ever come out to that area to go shopping at the UP mall.
  • ddrrooiiddppss0088
    Options
    Drive through the area a few times a year but that's about it. Its a great idea though and I wish you the best of luck in finding some new friends!
  • shabydonner
    shabydonner Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awe, I hear ya, online support is great but sometimes you need a little face time with someone. Unfortunately I'm just south of Indianapolis. I have a good friend that is on here but lives all the way in San Antonio, I wish we could get together to walk and eat out without the stress of trying to be good while everyone else around you eats junk. Good luck to you :)
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kalamazoo, just an hour or so north of you. I have family in South Bend, but don't often make it down that way. Good luck finding some closer friends! :)