NSV - Even Impressed the Doctor

Options
2»

Replies

• 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    fantastic! You should be so proud!!!

Among my favorite success things to hear is people getting off meds!!!!!!
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank you every one.
  • Javajunkie67
    Javajunkie67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Great job!
  • Shawnta27
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow that is just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I, too, am looking forward to impressing my dr next time I go back! haha Since they insist on weighing! :-) Congrats on your progress and on getting off the medicine!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • phedrick07
    Options
    Good for you! :] That's such great news!
  • LMP1979
    LMP1979 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing, and good job!
  • evalosesit
    Options
    YESS! You did such an awesome job starting this hard but satisfying journey of losing weight and guess what?!
    YOUR BODY LOOOOVEESS IT and you'll live a long and happy life without all that weight! You're heart is having the biggest party right now and I am proud of you!!
    Great job! Keep it up!!!! :D
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thats great, congrats!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Well done!! *dance*
  • crzymom04
    Options
    That is so wonderful keep up the great work.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Fabulous news! Congratulations!
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Way to go!
  • butterfly3747
    Options
    oh wow, this made me come up in goose bumps. Well done, feel so proud of you xxxxx
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I need to update this NSV. When I was at the doctor last week he also did blood work to check my thyroid level and my glucose. Thyroid is no change. However, when he did a non-fasting glucose in December I was at 118 (120 is diabetes), as of last week when he again did a non-fasting glucose, I am at 100. Woo- Hoo. I LOVE MFP, MY TRAINER, AND LOSING WEIGHT. IT IS THE BOMB!!.
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Went to the doctor today because of an allergic reaction to a bee sting. I have not been to the doctor since February so not at all since I have lost any of my weight. He was SOO impressed with my weight loss. He went on and on about it and about how good I look and how proud he is of me (this man has been my doctor for 25 yrs) and how my BMI has dropped 9 points with this weight loss. Which all made me feel great.

But the NSV is ......He also decided that he doesn't think I need my blood pressure medicine any more. REally??!!! I have been on BP meds for 15 years. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I know how you feel! My doctor took me off mine in April after 11yrs of meds! Keep up the good work!!!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    THat is an amazing NSV!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!