"Kids lose 'bad mother' lawsuit"

Options
alias1001
alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/kids-lose-quot-bad-mother-quot-lawsuit-cant-take-mom-to-court-over-bad-birthday-cards-2536188

Basically, 20-somethings sued their mother for being stingy during their childhood.

Ah, now MY problems look so insignificant. They didn't get money in their birthday cards!

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Bumping this to read when I get home from work.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Maye they should have gotten a spanking........ >.>

By the way, that is effing ridiculous.
  • chicnsweet83
    Options
    nah it was the upset dad that wanted money out of their mom, she probably cut him off the hook when they divorced...just revenge and used his kids against her. He probably bad mouths their mother in front of them. Some people are greedy
  • njbooklover
    njbooklover Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    That's stupid. Why don't I try to sue my mom for not teaching me how to be financially responsible so that she can be forced to pay all the credit card debt I got when I turned 18? Geez, what selfish, greedy children. I never got money in birthday cards either, it didn't hurt me in the least!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Maye they should have gotten a spanking........ >.>

By the way, that is effing ridiculous.

Spanking with those orange hot wheel tracks... ouch!

Grrr this is terrible
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Wow. :noway:

Sadly, this is how that generation and the current "entitled" generation feel.

It also sounds like mom tried to raise good kids and set boundaries and Daddy didn't so that is why they went to live with him. Sad. :frown:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    nah it was the upset dad that wanted money out of their mom, she probably cut him off the hook when they divorced...just revenge and used his kids against her. He probably bad mouths their mother in front of them. Some people are greedy

They are adults, they could have said "no Dad, we are not going to do this to Mom"

They didn't, they are ungrateful for what she was trying to do...raise decent kids.