EAS Chocolate Whey 130 cals, 23g's protein
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    70 cals 17g of protein
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    The title says it all. Mine (per Tablespoon) is 60 calories and 12 grams. What's yours?

Edit: The powder I'm trying is Nutribiotic. It's gluten free and vegan, so I was curious how it stacked up against other options.

I liked those stats so I googled it, the info I got was a whopping 184 cals, 6g fat, 19g carbs and 12 g sugar - YIKES!! http://www.nutribiotic.com/prozone-chocolate-drink-mix.html

Plus at $22 for 1.5 lbs thats $73 for 5lbs worth, again loving the price and nutrient balance of Healthy Planet!

EDIT: noticed that you are eating the rice protein version NOT whey like most of us. That is a very different product and further yikes, over $40 per 1.5 lbs EWWW!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Just ordered my first protein powder... Sunwarrior Raw Vegan Protein, which is 70 cals and 16g of protein.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    The title says it all. Mine (per Tablespoon) is 60 calories and 12 grams. What's yours?

Edit: The powder I'm trying is Nutribiotic. It's gluten free and vegan, so I was curious how it stacked up against other options.

I liked those stats so I googled it, the info I got was a whopping 184 cals, 6g fat, 19g carbs and 12 g sugar - YIKES!! http://www.nutribiotic.com/prozone-chocolate-drink-mix.html

Plus at $22 for 1.5 lbs thats $73 for 5lbs worth, again loving the price and nutrient balance of Healthy Planet!

EDIT: noticed that you are eating the rice protein version NOT whey like most of us. That is a very different product and further yikes, over $40 per 1.5 lbs EWWW!

It ain't easy, or cheap, being allergic to gluten.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I use BMF Hardcore Extreme Whey.
    For one scoop (30g):
    111 Cals
    23g Protein
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Ah that clears it up! Bummer but if it works for you then it's worth the investment!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Naturade Soy-Free Protein Booster

1/3 cup = 100 calories, 24g protein, 0 carbs, 0 sugar, 1g fat, 80 mg Potassium, 23% calcium, 17% iron - vegan, gluten free

It has no flavor so it needs help to be palatable but it's a really good way to get A LOT of protein and nothing else.

Oh - and it's $11-13 for 30 servings. CHEAP!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    [

Ah that clears it up! Bummer but if it works for you then it's worth the investment!
    Pretty much. I used to use something from GNC and really liked it, and then I figured the allergy thing, thank goodness for figuring it out but sucks in a lot of ways at the same time. I'm justifying the cost by telling myself that I'd just be spending money on some other food anyway.
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress Whey Protein - 52g protein

Same. 280 Calories.
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    100 calories in 1 scoop & 15g of protein