Hello!

Options
Good morning everyone! I am new-ish to My Fitness Pal. I am a mother of 1 (a four year old girl) and a nanny to 2 (both girls one is two and the other is about to turn one). I am a college student, as well, and I am currently working toward my associates but ultimately want a PhD. I do not look too much over weight but I am. I feel unhealthy, I have very little energy and I am just overall unhealthy physically. I want to look and feel good and be able to keep up with my little girl and her little friends. I have started eating better and I am trying to be more active. If anyone has any tips that would be great.

Replies

• orhstay87
    Options
    Welcome! I have a one year old son and am trying to get the weight off (slowly). Something I'm trying to keep in mind: as you watch children on a daily basis, it's hard to see them grow, but if you weigh them once a month, or take a picture once a month to compare, you start to see changes. Do this as you start your journey, too. If you weigh every day, you will get frustrated. Set a day of the month that you want to measure/weigh/take a picture and compare your progress against last month. It's sooo much easier to see progress at a distance, and much more rewarding!