12 lbs down!!!

Options
In the begining I tried workingout but wasn't very consistant. I was weighing in regularly and very disappointed with the results. So I put away the scale and I have been working out and tweeking my diet for about 6 wks now. I finally weighed in for the first time in weeks and was thrilled with the results!!
Can you imagine the feeling??!! I was freakin out with pure JOY!!! 12.3 solid lbs gone forever!! 73 more to go!! #ONWARD!!!... #MOVINGMOUNTAINS!!

Replies

• sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    That's amazing...keep up the great job :-) And welcome :-)
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What a wonderful feeling~
  • alisiadanielson
    Options
    Way to go! Just reading this is an inspiration to me, because I feel the same way right now! Im trying for the most part but kind of go off a bit and eat bad one day and not exercise the next and Im not really seeing results although I have cut my portion sizes down a LOT. So thank you for this!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    That's brilliant - congrats!
  • Iwillshyne
    Iwillshyne Posts: 245
    Options
    THX for the love, ladies!! I need the encouragement!!

@ AlishaDanielson, I sooo understand how you feel!! Working out wasn't the biggest of problems for me, it was my diet. So I started by not buying the junk food so when I do have cravings I won't cheat. I replaced it with fresh fruit and veggies. I even started looking u recipes for healthy eating. And as for working out I started walking in the evenings and doing TaeBo in the mornings. I'm still learning my body and what works for me. But you can do it! WE CAN DO IT!! It takes work and effort but it can be done!! I got'cha back!!