I AM BACK !!!

Options
Hey MFP'ers
I am back. I haven't logged in my food or anything since about the end of March, went through a whole lot of depression as well as ANOTHER broken heart and really didn't care much anymore and now I AM BACK. I have gained about 15 pounds back during this time, which surprises me as I would have thought it would be a lot more.

I am renewing myself and going to go for it again. My friend Cheryl, some of you know her as "cmriverside" has been in communication and have been so supportive of me and I never even have met her in person. This is what I love about this site. The friendships built here are the best. Continue to support each other and let's get MOTIVATED !!!

Replies

• neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP'ers
    I am back. I haven't logged in my food or anything since about the end of March, went through a whole lot of depression as well as ANOTHER broken heart and really didn't care much anymore and now I AM BACK. I have gained about 15 pounds back during this time, which surprises me as I would have thought it would be a lot more.

I am renewing myself and going to go for it again. My friend Cheryl, some of you know her as "cmriverside" has been in communication and have been so supportive of me and I never even have met her in person. This is what I love about this site. The friendships built here are the best. Continue to support each other and let's get MOTIVATED !!!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Welcome back here. It's almost the new year, so it's a great time to start fresh.
  • NubyGloom
    Options
    hey lol welcome back!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Glad to see you here. Get back on the wagon!!! Especially during these torture of months.
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    good to see you again!
    hope this next year is better for you
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back!!

It is good to see you again!

I know you can do this! Good luck!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • tcx3
    tcx3 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm not "back". I've been trying for months to get motivated.....today is the day!! I am sick and tired! Tired of saying tomorrow. Tomorrow is TODAY! Good luck everyone!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Cheryl rocks like that. :flowerforyou: Welcome back! You can do this!

Also, welcome to tcx3! Today is the day!

:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! :flowerforyou:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I didn't know you before, but I know you came back to the right place.

Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you guys...some new faces and names and some that I recognize. You guys are the best. I will definitely be motivated now. I went to the gym tonight and did 30 min on the threadmill, walking for 15, running for 10, then cool down walking for 5. Then I went to the rowing machine and rowed for 20 minutes and did 4000 meters. If you haven't tried the rowing machine at your gym, please try it. It is the best, now I know why everyone avoids it, it is a total body cardio workout like you wouldn't believe. It is hard and I don't know that I ever sweated so much. I loved it and will continue to row now that I have discovered this machine in the corner that no one ever uses.

Thanks for the support guys, it's nothing less than what I knew that I would get from you guys. You're the best.:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Nice to see you again! :smile:

Good luck!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options