Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP Frenz!!! ....

Which would you say are the best sneakers to work out in? Name your brand and why?

Replies

• Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    I have New Balance which I thought were pretty good but changed up after I got the Shin Splints also,
    I have Nike Shox...which I thought would be good for impact but, some surfaces do not feel that great.

I think I am going to try something else.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    I use New Balance because they are orthopedic-ally made the higher the number the more support, from years of working at the post office on those concrete floors I lost the arch in my foot so I had to switch to New Balance and i have to say they have some good shock absorption in them i do not think they get the press that Nike, and others do but having big feet with no arch they work great for me
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    New Balance. I go with New Balance because I feel like I get more shoe for the money.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    I just got fitted for a pair of ascis cumulus 13 for running. They work well for me.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    New Balance because they're the best ones for width.