Trying AGAIN!!!!!

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm new and so ready to get this weight off!!!! If there is a diet out there, I have tried it and, evidently, nothing has worked. I am at my highest weight and it's not good. I'm not getting any younger and therefore it's just getting harder and harder. I don't want to spend another penny on a weight loss program so I'm hoping that if I have to be accountable for every calorie that goes into my body, perhaps it will do the trick. Thank goodness I do exercise 6 days a week so that's a plus. Anyway, I hope to get support from this forum and hope to give support to others.

Replies

• capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You just wrote my story. Today I have been here 140 DAYS!!!!

if you want to friend me please do. I will cheer you on.

This works. Just log on every morning. Look at what you have to "spend" of your Calorie Budget and just fill out the day's plan.

I swear I eat everything I love just in small portions and not all on the same day.

good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll like it here!
  • gimpyjames
    Options
    Have you tried a diabetic diet? I have tried it in the past and was very successful. You don't have to be a diabetic. It just teaches portion control and eating the right things at the right time of day.
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome...would be happy to support you, feel free to add me.
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Raven413
    Raven413 Posts: 86
    Options
    WOW... thank you all for the warm welcome. :happy: I have been on quite a few message boards and most of the time never got a response so this is truly a much needed change. I think that anyone who is making any kind of change needs support so, once again, thank you!!!

***James, I might look into the diabetic diet. That's one that I haven't tried!!! :laugh: Thanks!