Before I try, question about peanut butter in protein shake

Options
2»

Replies

• Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I mix peanut butter in using a Blender Bottle all the time. Everybody needs one of those, if not 2.

http://www.blenderbottle.com/

LOVE my blender bottles. you can get them at GNC too! I have two little ones and a big one! :)
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Try it.

That is a risky move. Not everyone lives life on the edge like you do. Stop trying to get people killed.

I know. I was careless in my advice. My apologies. Please, do not try this without thorough research on the melting effects of peanut butter when subjected to heat, then mixed in with a liquid medium, such as a protein shake.

Just be more careful next time.

:laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Well, OP? Did you try it? What happened? We are waiting!

Give me 10 minutes, it's not 2:30 yet . . . yes I try to be a stickler like that.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    I mix peanut butter in using a Blender Bottle all the time. Everybody needs one of those, if not 2.

http://www.blenderbottle.com/

LOVE my blender bottles. you can get them at GNC too! I have two little ones and a big one! :)

Apparently you can also get them at Smoothie King, hum . . .
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    Well, OP? Did you try it? What happened? We are waiting!

I'm luke warm on this. It was sort of a weird consistency, but the peanut butter (which took 45 seconds to liquify) did not just sit in one big lump at the bottom so that's okay then.
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have a magic bullet. Love the way it takes 10 seconds to make my protein drinks amazing, no clumps and completely dissolves it. Also for an added treat occasionally I add a table spoon of PB. The magic bullet is well worth the money. I also make a shake every morning for breakfast (protein powder, frozen banana, greek yogurt) What ever you want and it is done within a matter of minutes!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should just eat the peanut butter.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    Maybe you should just eat the peanut butter.

Yeah, I ended up licking half of it off the measuring spoon . . . it was warm, and gooey, and heavenly.