Clean Eating Magazine

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
So I've been impressed by entries Tamtastic has made from Cooking Light Magazine... So I thought I'd go buy a copy... but couldn't find it at my local Safeway.. I did find Clean Eating Magazine... has anyone bought this before? What do you think of it?

What are your favorite weight / health issue magazine??

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    So I've been impressed by entries Tamtastic has made from Cooking Light Magazine... So I thought I'd go buy a copy... but couldn't find it at my local Safeway.. I did find Clean Eating Magazine... has anyone bought this before? What do you think of it?

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

I love it! Surprised you couldn't find Cooking Light in your stores...hm...maybe they are inbetween issues and simply ran out because of the Holidays?

I enjoy Hers-Muscle and Fitness, Prevention, Diet and Nutrition (not a diet mag..simple uses the word..lol..awesome healthy recipes and workout pages), Yoga Journal, the other Yoga mag as well, forgot the name at the moment.

Oh I know I have others but can't recall .....I'll have to look through my stacks... I like SOME of Self mag....I like the healhy tips on eating, excercise, cooking, skin care and the like, it doesn't seem to have quite the 'diet' feel it used to or else I merely sensor that part out when reading, I've found it's much easier now for me to do that when reading something a lil bit to 'diet world' for me. :laugh:

Looking forward to what others are picking up or subscribing to as well:bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I've been thinking about buying a Prevention magazine. What all does it have in it?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I've been thinking about buying a Prevention magazine. What all does it have in it?
    I think it's changed for the better over the years... some great healthy natural recipes, a number of sections of ab workouts, heatlhy thinking, new products to consider when making healthy choices...you get an idea of new food choices with them but you don't have to buy that actual product....unless you want to.

So in essense, workouts, recipes, health & wellness tips....that sort of thing...no real fluff from what I've been seeing.... some of the mags have really been changing and catching up with what folks want nowadays...I think Prevention mag has as well..:wink:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    here ya go..just found the site...they also have an email newsletter you can subscribe to for free .....
    http://www.prevention.com/cda/homepage.do
  • chickadee10
    Options
    here ya go..just found the site...they also have an email newsletter you can subscribe to for free .....
    http://www.prevention.com/cda/homepage.do
    Ok. Thanks.
  • leekee35
    Options
    Weight Watchers mag is really good too!!
    115984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Clean Eating Magazine is my favorite! Lots of recipes made with whole foods and minimal sweeteners, and very few splashy advertisements -- none for junk or "supplements" or any of that crappy stuff. It's just real, good food. :happy: