Jillian New DVD-Killer Thighs and Buns

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Hello MFP Family!

If you hadn't heard our Lovely Jillian Michael's is coming out once again with a Beastly DVD. Some of my Pals and Myself thought that it would be cool and fun to pre-order the DVD and start it all together for 6 weeks to encourage one another. Have so much success in the past with her 6weeks/6packs along with others how could I resist the challenge. What we will be doing is strickly supporting one another daily w/ the burns and every 2 weeks updating our thighs measurements...(First day we all will submit a pic of where I thighs are in inches on the Message Board entitled 2011 Killer Thighs and Buns. So if you are Interested please respond her and we all can connect and show support with excitement about the results. So If you pre-order on Amazon it ships out September 6th and we are expecting that it will received by the 12th. If we all haven't received it by then we will delay starting by a week. Below is an example the measurement we will send in on the First day we start and every 2 weeks afterwards... SO EXCITED to START!! Let's prepare to GET IT!

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    whats the dvd called coz i cant seem 2 find it on Amazon.x
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Jillian Michaels: Killer Buns & Thighs
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    This sounds like so much fun I need to get an extra large measuring tape roll because these thights are like tree trunks!! LOL Since I'm waiting on 6 week 6 pack I may join y'all and do a hybrid of Killer Buns and Thighs/Six Week Six Pack. I should be looking super tight by October!!!:love:
  • sweetnsassy74
    sweetnsassy74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just pre-ordered Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs DVD from Amazon.com. I can't wait to start the challenge with you!
    I've needed motivation and your post just inspired me to get off my butt and join. Looking forward to the results!!
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    Options
    You already know I am down.
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you can also order this through walmart for 8.96.. but im no where ready to do this.. im still on 30 day shred.. but i could use some thigh work:sad:
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    woot woot!!!! i'm ready!!! jillian is definitely a beast, but she gets results!! i can't wait to start :wink:
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I was wondering when that one was coming out.

I'm IN!!!

Note: My ticker is my inspiration...I want thighs like Madonna

Bring it!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I pre-ordered my copy 2 wks ago! I cant wait to try it, im hoping to see great results!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i have to make sure that i order this...
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    will definitely have to check this out!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    No sign of it on UK Amazon yet. Looks like we aren't getting it yet. Not fair :(
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Let's do it, I pre order my copy. I am ready and excite.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    ooh that does look like a killer, cant wait 2 get it now!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    No sign of it on UK Amazon yet. Looks like we aren't getting it yet. Not fair :(
    i found it here but im waiting till pay day 2 buy it.x :0)
    http://dvdworldusa.com/shopexd.asp?id=81008
  • xhaller
    Options
    Count me in! I would absolutely love the group motivation of chatting with other people who struggle to find time to do this DVD. I am really into 30-day goals but they're not usually this intense. Doing the new Jillian for six weeks might be the biggest boost to my self-confidence since the day I hit puberty and got boobs. HAH! I already pre-ordered it. The initial excitement will definitely power me along!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I RECIEVED my confirmation that my DVD was being shipped out...HOPE you all did to...We are pushing to start this on the 12th...Please reply here if you are interested, going to buy it at the store, or already have ordered it online...
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm down :)..
  • Frenshan
    Options
    Count me in!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!