New here

Options
Hello all! I am a twenty seven year old wife, and mother of two little girls. I have steadily gained weight since marriage. I had always had active jobs, until I got married and took an office job..laziness set in, and in 5 years I have gained probably close to 60 pounds. My newest bundle of joy is 5 months old, i had initially lost 20 pounds in the weeks after she was born, and have since gained 10 back..yikes! We recently purchased a Wii gaming system, and I bought a Zumba video for it, which I love! My plan is to do 20-30 minutes five days a week, plus going on walks with my family. Eating is a big problem for me. I have begun seeing sugary treats as a part of my diet, instead of seeing them as a treat every once in a while. I know that if I cut this thinking out I would be well on my way in the weightless realm!
I look forward to using this site, and app. Hopefully I can keep it up and drop these pounds!

Replies

• Ellastrong
    Ellastrong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats for taking control!! Please feel free to add me for support! Good luck!
  • manyblessingsihave
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I wish you the best on the start of a healthy journey !