Bad week

Options
:noway: Had a bad week, have to get back on track. Had a family birthday and just cant get back on track. Went to the gym last night and will be going tomorrow:laugh:

Its not easy and if anyone tells me it is, they are lying

Replies

• vodkaswigger
    Options
    Snap, i had a terrible week, not exercising much and gorging on food, we all get moments, just have to dust yourself off and start a fresh, dont worry about it too much, youve realised and are back on the wagon, good for you xxx
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Its not easy, but so long as you don't let bad weeks/days or wotever get you down and get right back on it, you will be fine. Good luck :smile:
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I agree so completely with you! I know that feeling so well.....this is what I do. For 2 days, I will eat only veggies and meat for 2 days. I eat 2 oranges each day. Drink lots of water and you can have eggs for breakfast. I really helps get you back on track.

Take it meal by meal the first few days then it gets easier. I am coming off of a binge from last week too and have only a few lbs to lose to recover. Good luck!
  • wvjanie
    wvjanie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A person who falls is not a failure, they are human. A failure is that person who falls and fails to get back up and keep going. You can do it, just realize it is a life journey.
  • yogabebe
    yogabebe Posts: 38
    Options
    I had a not-so-great-week as well. Hitting the gym today and started the week off much better. We CAN DO IT! :)
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    A person who falls is not a failure, they are human. A failure is that person who falls and fails to get back up and keep going. You can do it, just realize it is a life journey.

AWESOME!!! That is the truth!! You will never get to where you want to go if you quit!! Hang in there!!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for the support. It was needed:bigsmile: