Weight Loss Warriors September Tribal Challenge... (Closed G

Updates in progress

Replies

• ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Just a quick question. I noticed there are two different sets of exercises for each week. The Bushmen and the pygmy. Do you have to complete both of them or do one or the other? Sorry may be a dumb question but I haven't done this before so just wanted to make sure.

<3 Erica
  • Tdance5678
    Tdance5678 Posts: 23 Member
    So excited to be a part of the September team!!! So excited to get started!!! Let's go team . . . we can rock this!!!!!!!!
  • Just a quick question. I noticed there are two different sets of exercises for each week. The Bushmen and the pygmy. Do you have to complete both of them or do one or the other? Sorry may be a dumb question but I haven't done this before so just wanted to make sure.

<3 Erica

To my understanding the Bushmen is for those who may be more advanced in their workouts and the pygmy is for those that are less advanced. Therefore I would stick with the set that best fits your physical ability.

Thank you,

Amanda
  • sanifr
    sanifr Posts: 41 Member
    Hi All,

I'm looking forward to a successful month together! Please feel free to add me as a friend if we're not already. I can't wait to see who is new this month and who is continuing from last month. I participated in the August challenge and found it fun and very motivating. I found I exercised more than I was before doing the challenge and working hard to burn as many calories as possible. Hoping to stay on the right track for another 30 days! Good luck everyone.
  • Is it to late to join a team?
  • Is it to late to join a team?

Our team is full but if you search in the community topics under "september tribal challenge" you can probably find a team, or you can become a team captain yourself if you can find 9 people to join you.

Good Luck!!

Amanda