What are you looking forward to about losing weight?

Options

Replies

• ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'd love to buy a top and not worry about the length. I always have to make sure it's long enough to cover my tummy. I'd also like to be able to wear a jumpsuit/shorts. Not asking for much!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Being able to go into any store, take an article of clothing directly off the shelf or rack and not have to look to see if they do that design in tent :ohwell:
    Being able to completely bypass Evans without abackwards glance.
    Being able to outwalk the kids in both speed and distance.

For me, I would rather see Evans *'d here: out than a swear word. Really. It's a shop that hates women. Really. Baggy, shapeless clothing in inexplicably bad patterns and cuts. It is beyond me who they think they're designing for.

I might start a thread on Plus Size fashion actually...
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear heels for more than 3 hours without killing my feet! Also to do a marathon.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    When I started, I was looking forward to not having to hide from the camera and having to make sure all pictures were taken only from the neck up.

I was also looking forward to buying clothes in normal people sizes and to only having one chin.

Well, I've accomplished all of that and more.

One of the things that I didn't even think about when I started but have really enjoyed since shedding all this weight is having my hubby be so incredibly proud to show off his wife to everyone. He's been my best friend for years and he loved me no matter what, but he is SOOO excited by my appearance that he practically crows with it.
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I want to feel comfortable wearing a skirt or dress.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see the back of Evans! I have a few nice things from the Beth Ditto range but mostly it's just horrible and boring. I would just love to be able to choose clothes based on whether I like them, rather than just hunting for things that are black and baggy and available in a large enough size.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Oops, double post.
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Can't wait til I can look down past my boobs and see my FEET!

It'll be nice to be lighter than my other half for once!

Not having to wear the same old stuff to work everyday because I'm stubborn and refuse to buy anything else in a size 16 lol
  • trailrider1963
    Options
    I can't wait till my husband actually notices my weight loss and gives me a compliment :)-
    This.
  • lisagilly78
    Options
    To be able to wear sleeveless dresses and not having to worry about my bingo wings.
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    to wear some clothes my adult sons say I'm too old for rather than too fat for :-)
    Hehe I love ^^ this ^^ Good luck to you!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to go into clothes shops, pick up items of clothing that are hanging right at the front without having to mooch inbetweeen them all to get the bigger sizes!

I also cant wait to go clothes shopping and not have to try the clothes on as i will know they will fit and feel comfortable! :D

Cant wait to wear a swimming cosssie! Wont wear a bikini, still wont feel confident enough haha! Ive not worn a cossie since my swimming lessons in high schoool which was about 6 years ago!

Last but not least - i cant flipping wait to get those compliments rolling in from people around my area! Saying how well ive done and how fabbie i loook!!! :D
  • trailrider1963
    Options
    Also, the day I stop feeling guilty everytime I ride because my poor horse is hauling around 60 extra pounds. She's not a young girl anymore. It may sound strange, but she's one of my prime motivations for losing weight.
  • Butterbuns30
    Butterbuns30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've read through the thread and agree with the all of them, with the exception of one or two. I know I'm going to sound like a horrible itchy (with a b) person for this but:

I want to look so good that I can see any of my ex's and walk by them with the "eat your heart out" walk and have their jaws drop, eyes glaze over with complete lust and mind start saying "I always thought she was pretty but if I would have known she was this hot, I would have encouraged her rather than down talk to her"
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    YASSSSSSSSSSS!!! ME TOO!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    I AM DYING to be able to cross my legs. <it truly IS the little things>
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    To no longer be the "fat one" in the family (I'm the oldest of 4 and my siblings are all super athletic and my brothers have had 6 packs effortlessly since they were 10 and my sister has an amazing body too, my mom is a super skinny yogi and my dad has done triathlons for years and is really fit too)!

Also to not be the biggest girlfriend my boyfriend has had (petty I know but I feel like his friends sort of judge me for it).
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe!

Wearing a swimsuit and not feeling like a pale sea lion.

A LONGER LIFE.
  • 54fevers
    54fevers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Greatly reducing my "love handles" so my jeans will fit better and be a smaller size. :)
  • jamie117100
    Options
    I'd like my pants to stop wearing out between the legs because my thighs rub together. Shrink, thighs, SHRINK!

I absolutely know what you are talking about! I hate having to replace a good pair of Levi's after 3-6 months of rubbing holes in between the legs! It's embarrassing and aggravating.