Getting there...slowly but getting there!

Options
pammi65
pammi65 Posts: 44 Member
As of today I have lost 50 pounds and a total of 27.5 total inches! The last month I have not got to exercise much...ok hardly at all!
But I have stayed true to eating healthier! It has helped a lot that my hubby is doing this with me. He has gone from going into a size 42 jeans down to 36! Iam so proud of him! Now my next goal is to weigh less than him! Sad but true! ha!
Have not logged onto here much at all lately but I am getting back to that keeps me more motivated to make the time to exercise!

Replies

• Akinkopf
    Akinkopf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up!
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Great job well done!
  • AnuMe901
    AnuMe901 Posts: 44
    Options
    Congratulations! :happy:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Now my next goal is to weigh less than him! Sad but true! ha!

Good for you! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: To weigh less than my husband is my next goal too! My hubby has been changing his eating habits too and has lost 30 pounds (same as me) ... which is great ... but also means I have a moving target if I'm trying to weigh less than him!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic take it a day at a time, its all about moving it does not have to be anything structure just as long as you are moving until you can do otherwise...:flowerforyou:
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Now my next goal is to weigh less than him! Sad but true! ha!

Good for you! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: To weigh less than my husband is my next goal too! My hubby has been changing his eating habits too and has lost 30 pounds (same as me) ... which is great ... but also means I have a moving target if I'm trying to weigh less than him!

This was one of my goals to...Happily (for me, I weigh almost 100 pounds less than him right now)...Hubs is in the process of losing weiight too! )
  • pammi65
    pammi65 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks all of you! I do stay moving alot! I have 9 grandkids that keep me hopping and I keep them quiet a bit!
    My hubby started around 260, and is now down to 218 (yea we did the happy dance he broke out of the 220's this past weekend), So my next goal is not to unreasonable! I bought a treadmill this past Feb and use it a lot up until this past month. Been a busy busy month here! And had to take a small break because my toes were KILLING me!! I had bought Nike Free Run shoes and they were great at first, then I don't know what happen! But from what I have read, as gross as it sounds I had black toenail on both my big toe's, was very painful trying to walk! I have bought another pair and now ready to get back on it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!