She came home

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Yesterday I posted that my 12 year old dog was missing. Well, I left work to go look for her. I called her name a few times and looked around but I couldn't see her. There are lots of hills and trees where I live so it's kinda hard to see anything. So when she I didn't see her, I just went and sat on the porch and waited. A few minutes later she came wadddling home, head down, like she knew she did wrong. She has those big brown eyes and I just couldn't be mad at her!

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Yesterday I posted that my 12 year old dog was missing. Well, I left work to go look for her. I called her name a few times and looked around but I couldn't see her. There are lots of hills and trees where I live so it's kinda hard to see anything. So when she I didn't see her, I just went and sat on the porch and waited. A few minutes later she came wadddling home, head down, like she knew she did wrong. She has those big brown eyes and I just couldn't be mad at her!

Memaw
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Awww!! I'm so happy for you. :heart: I read your message yesterday and I know how you felt. I'm glad she came home to her mama! :wink:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    I was actually wondering about that this morning, but couldn't find the thread for it. Thanks for the update. I'm happy to hear your baby came home.
  • Booksarenice
    Booksarenice Posts: 70 Member
    I'm glad she came home. Those little buggers are like our kids. We miss them and they leave a hole in the family until they come back. Welcome home little one.
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    I am SO happy your dog came home! My dog is 12 too, and I know I have been a mess when she's "ran away" before. Congrats :)
  • memaw66
    I was really glad to see her. I have 5 dogs but she is the oldest. She kinda started the whole dog collecting thing! (ha ha). She is a super sweet dog and the thought of losing her that way is just too much. I kept thinking of her being hurt of run over. Uggggg I'm just glad she's home. Thanks for all the kind words every one!!!

Memaw
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Awww! I'm so happy to hear she made it home...and safely too!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    I'm so glad. I was worrying about her.