I need support from you. Help

Options
Hello,

My name is Erika I am new to this site. My coworker introduce me to this site. I started working out and eating healthy July 1st. I have lost ablut 13 lbs since then, but my ultimate goal is to lose 40 lbs by Dec. I am working out real hard, I do the classes at the gym in the morning and after work I hit the stair masters at the gym. I tried to watch what I eat but as you all know its not easy. so I need you guys support to keep me motivated. I really appreciated all of you guys supports in advance! Thank you.

Replies

• mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    Options
    MFP is a Great place to get you motivated; there are so many nice and encouraging people. You are going to love it, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • sarabell619
    Options
    I could use some support too so here we go! =]
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    I added you! :smile:
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as friend for support.
  • malouina
    malouina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

Thank you for the kind words and for adding me, Yes I know my body can lose the weight but the mind is the devil. I have never been at my healhy weight which is roughly for someone that is 5.11 ( 169-179) so its going to take time to get there but for once I want to be at that weight to see how it feels. I cant wait to be at 180 lbs. Can you say psch.... lol
  • stuartthezeppo
    Options
    well done for losing weight and being motivated! try not to 'ban' foods from your diet, as they quickly become all you can think about. I've lost 25 pounds so far, and i'm still eating the things I love, just in smaller amounts and less often, and now I don't feel like i'm on a diet as such. keep up the good work, and feel free to add me for mutual support!
  • homegrownish
    homegrownish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this site :) you have my support, feel free to add me!