Another Pound Bites the Dust!!!

Well, I had gained 2 pounds back during the three weeks of holiday get togethers, not too bad considering there were several of my mom and aunts treats that they only make once a year.:tongue: Anyway, been back on track since the day after Christmas.:smile: Stepped on the scales this morning and 1 of those pounds is GONE!:bigsmile:
I also cleaned out the pantry last night and got rid of anything that might have been tempting....:tongue: Needless to say, the food is going to my aunts house....:tongue:
Have a great day!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Replies

• teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Well, I had gained 2 pounds back during the three weeks of holiday get togethers, not too bad considering there were several of my mom and aunts treats that they only make once a year.:tongue: Anyway, been back on track since the day after Christmas.:smile: Stepped on the scales this morning and 1 of those pounds is GONE!:bigsmile:
    I also cleaned out the pantry last night and got rid of anything that might have been tempting....:tongue: Needless to say, the food is going to my aunts house....:tongue:
    Have a great day!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Well done :drinker:
    I put on over the holiday, stepped on the scale this morning - after working out all week and drinking 10+ glasses of water per day, and I've lost 5lbs :bigsmile:

Happy New Year :drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    BIGGGGGG CONGRATS to you both for the loss!!:drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!