really yummy milkshake

Options
Booksarenice
Booksarenice Posts: 70 Member
:love: A friend gave me this. I love it cause it feeds that sweet attack but in a healthier way.

8 0z. light soy milk- 50 cals. (you can use whatever milk you drink)
1/4 package any flavor sugar free instant pudding mix -35 cals
ice

combine above ingredients in a blender or whatever and enjoy. I adjust the amount of ice to make it really super thick or a thinner shake accroding to what I'm after. Easy and yummy.

Replies

• Booksarenice
    Options
    :love: A friend gave me this. I love it cause it feeds that sweet attack but in a healthier way.

8 0z. light soy milk- 50 cals. (you can use whatever milk you drink)
    1/4 package any flavor sugar free instant pudding mix -35 cals
    ice

combine above ingredients in a blender or whatever and enjoy. I adjust the amount of ice to make it really super thick or a thinner shake accroding to what I'm after. Easy and yummy.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Mmmm sounds yummy! And perfect to add my protein powder to! :tongue:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow I would never have thought of that.. Sounds interesting! Thanks:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    Thanks, this sounds really great!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    SWEET~ I am going to try this! Thanks
  • pamelaeilf
    Options
    buy the individual servings of chocolate and vanilla pudding mixes. Sub one package for the 1/4 package - less mess.

I use frozen fruit in mine instead of ice. Blueberry/vanilla, peach/vanilla and raspberry/chocolate are my fav's
  • Booksarenice
    Options
    I keep meaning to do the fruit instead. How much fruit for 1 serving?Thanks for the reminder I'll try it tonight. Gives me something to look forward to after my workout.
  • OctoberBabe
    OctoberBabe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Pam - maybe a stupid question but do you mean the ready to eat individual servings or is there something new out on the market I dont know about?
  • pamelaeilf
    Options
    I use about 1/2 cup of frozen fruit. Depends on the fruit too. Peaches generally take more to get a good peach taste.

In regards to the other question about singles, it is a box of 6 or 8 single servings per box. They are found in with the boxed jello pudding mixes. They have been on the maket for 4 months or so.

Pam
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    Thanks! I will try that sometime! I really never thought of that idea, but it should work splendidly because the pudding will thicken it up real nice - - - just like ice cream without the ice cream! :wink:
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    excited about this...thanks! :tongue:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Mmmm sounds yummy! And perfect to add my protein powder to! :tongue:

with my protein powder I add 8oz light soymilk 1 fat free light container of strawberry yogurt and a tbsp of peanutbutter and the one scoop of vanilla protien shake and it tastes just like a pb&j sandwhich!
  • wantmycurvesback
    Options
    I use the chocolate light soymilk, a frozen banana, and a TB of peanut butter... tastes like a banana split and is very thick!