Goto Song?

Options
At first I was just going to say running song but this really applies to any exercise! What song helps you push through to the end of your work out?
=]

Replies

• springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    "What the hell" by Avril Lavigne. Normally not into that kind of music but I actually love it.
  • jackieb79
    Options
    Bohemian Rhapsody or anything upbeat by Queen.
  • estrellas98
    Options
    Beyonce. Definitely. Ultimate "Girl Power" music. :)
  • mermaidrhirhi
    mermaidrhirhi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anything by LMFAO. Their beats are so fast and heavy that it just makes you want to push!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I would say the Keri Hilson song "Pretty Girl Rock"...It makes me feel powerful during my boxing/kickboxing classes :)
  • MamaBear05
    MamaBear05 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Buck Cherry - Crazy Bit@h

Not a song for those easily offended. Not normally my kind of music but the lyrics make me chuckle and the beat is good. A combination of hardcore and entertaining. It's my go to song for running.
  • illy823
    illy823 Posts: 63
    Options
    The Blackeyed Peas. & Lady Gaga
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    Anything Britney Spears or Lil Wayne ! I know random!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Planetary (Go!) by My Chemical Romance is really upbeate and gets my heart pumping!
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    May sound funny but my song that gets me through is Hustlin' by Rick Ross.
  • brenda_allport
    Options
    Sound of Madness or Devour by Shinedown. They both give me a little more motivation to push through.
  • seremetac
    Options
    I've been finding its either 'Little Lion Man' by Mumford & Sons or 'Mann Gegan Mann' by Rammstein. The 'Ahhh ahh ah ahh' but of Little Lion Man' is usually where I find myself ready to jog or run the rest of the way home, and 'Mann Gegan Mann' just as an awesome beat to jog to the whole song.. though I can't jog the whole song... yet!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Starting my workouts are usually between,

Waking the Demon - Bullet for my Valentine (I workout early morning and I'm not a morning person so it's a fitting song)
    Desire - Ozzy
    Run this Town - Jay-Z and Rhianna

I'll often replay one of these over and over until I'm really feeling ready.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Ignition by Toby Mac really makes me push through to the end.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of good songs lol I LOVE momford & sons also my chemical romance XD

I like to listen to Nicki Manaj and Lil Wayne to get started though =]
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    my chemical romance

I love them too. Have the Astro Zombies track from that skateboard album? It's a short song but awesome.