Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    As of YESTERDAY im back! Yay!

Thirty pestering pounds.....her I come,watch out::happy:

anybody else finally get back on track?
  • gsschulte
    gsschulte Posts: 79 Member
    Well I fell off a little myself. but I didn't gain as of last weigh in so thank goodness for small favors. I have a plan and hopefully I can keep to it.
  • punka274
    Well I fell off a little myself. but I didn't gain as of last weigh in so thank goodness for small favors. I have a plan and hopefully I can keep to it.

Good Luck to you!

I haven't really been counting or logging my food faithfully since september, haven't been on the scale yet but my jeans aren't tight....so thats a good sign!~
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    I'm finally going to start my workouts again too. Everything gets so hectic from Thanksgiving until the New Year I find it very hard to get my workouts in, but since I am so busy, I didn't gain any weight :happy: . I'm determined to get these last stubborn pounds off, and hopefully get my body toned for summer.
  • punka274
    I'm finally going to start my workouts again too. Everything gets so hectic from Thanksgiving until the New Year I find it very hard to get my workouts in, but since I am so busy, I didn't gain any weight :happy: . I'm determined to get these last stubborn pounds off, and hopefully get my body toned for summer.

YES...Summer is just around the corner...thats the motivation for me! Im SO determined with you!

I started my workouts yesterday,but because i have a cold....i wasnt able to do too much. Just a walk.

Still got a cold today so i will probably end up doing another walk.
  • i am actually sitting here in my workout clothes reading this. i am ready to workout for the first time in a week and a half. am happy to say i lost 3 pounds during christmas even though i wasnt working out. yeah me:laugh: :laugh: back on the horse and excited about it. good luck to you all:flowerforyou:
  • annekejohnson
    annekejohnson Posts: 49 Member
    yep, yep, yep. ...
    Monday was the day... I'm back to logging food, eating right and I exercised last night... I don't need to wait for the first, I'm on it! I was off track since the beginning of November when I took a trip to Washington so it's been almost two months.
  • punka274
    i am actually sitting here in my workout clothes reading this. i am ready to workout for the first time in a week and a half. am happy to say i lost 3 pounds during christmas even though i wasnt working out. yeah me:laugh: :laugh: back on the horse and excited about it. good luck to you all:flowerforyou:

Awesome job with the weighloss during christmas! Good luck to you as well:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    yep, yep, yep. ...
    Monday was the day... I'm back to logging food, eating right and I exercised last night... I don't need to wait for the first, I'm on it! I was off track since the beginning of November when I took a trip to Washington so it's been almost two months.

i too did not want to wait for the firstof janurary...monday was the day for me too! i just can't wait to start losing agian!

Thankgoodness for this website! So glad I found it earlier this year!:smile: