Girls- shave or bikini wax?

ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,902 Member
I've heard some funny stories on waxing!!!

Replies

• seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Wax!!!!
  • Wax- always
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Epilate :P

But shave the legs!
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    wax or laser
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Shave. My skin get too irritated by the wax. Even my eyebrows are pink/red for hours after a wax! And believe me they have tried every type of wax and after lotion to prevent it, Im just too fair skinned and sensitive. And if Im going to go through the pain and cost of waxing Ill re-invest in laser hair removal!
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 196 Member
    Psh, shave! I don't need to pay someone to mow the lawn for me when I have the tools to do it myself!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    shave. I would never wax down there. Well, maybe but not anytime soon >_<
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Wax!!!!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 429 Member
    Trim and shave.
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Neither. A little trim maybe. Personally I prefer hair, on myself, another girl or a guy.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Shave. My skin get too irritated by the wax. Even my eyebrows are pink/red for hours after a wax! And believe me they have tried every type of wax and after lotion to prevent it, Im just too fair skinned and sensitive. And if Im going to go through the pain and cost of waxing Ill re-invest in laser hair removal!

Ditto. Besides...I don't want to have that 'wait' time between appointments.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,170 Member
    shave but slowly trying to find my epilator
  • Shave...and that's because no one but my Hunk-a-Man gets that close to the candy.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Shave as of right now, planning on a wax soon. Gonna try to go brazilian!.....what is an epilator? It sounds painful!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    I prefer wax. I hate hair. You want funny stories? LOL Ok..........My SIL works in a high end full service salon. Once when I was getting my hair done she told me a funny story about one day the esthetician came out of the room gagging. The person who she had just waxed apparently hadn't done a thorough job of wiping. :noway: :huh: and left not a small but a large "dingleberry". *vomit*. :happy: haha
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    shave.. NOBODY is coming near my woo ha with wax lol
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    I prefer wax. I hate hair. You want funny stories? LOL Ok..........My SIL works in a high end full service salon. Once when I was getting my hair done she told me a funny story about one day the esthetician came out of the room gagging. The person who she had just waxed apparently hadn't done a thorough job of wiping. :noway: :huh: and left not a small but a large "dingleberry". *vomit*. :happy: haha

Man I was eating when I read that!! ICK. I can't imagine the horror stories waxist must have.

Wax for sure!

I have a friend who tried to do it herself at home and was too wussy to pull it off and basically ended up covered in dried wax and had to call the company to see if there was a solvent to remove it! This is why I've only ever gone to professionals!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Shave as of right now, planning on a wax soon. Gonna try to go brazilian!.....what is an epilator? It sounds painful!

I was hoping someone would ask.
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Neither. A little trim maybe. Personally I prefer hair, on myself, another girl or a guy.

^^ditto^^
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    shave. there's this thing I have that makes everything all.. wonderful, we'll just say that.

I could probably use a new one though.